Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMGoooddd!!!!!
    It was nice meeting all of you folks but this thread is not for me (im straight)
    Good bye...hopefully ill see ye somewhere else on the forum
    and thanx sg-1fanintn for telling me what it meant.....
    RLOL.... you know Eoin, you can still stay in this thread without thunking. You can post because you admire the man as a great actor and a great person in real life. I am female of course. Yes I thunk but I think RDA is more than that. He is someone to look up to. He is a role model for everyone. He is a great father for instance for choosing to leave the show to spend quality time with his daughter. RDA gives his time to charities that benefit humanity all over the world. His body of work for the past 27 yrs shows his versatility in acting. By all account he is a fine human being. Thunking is not the only reason we are all here. I hope you stay Eoin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      *SQUEEEEEE**
      OMG look at his FRECKLES!!!!!

I'm soooo thoroughly thunked!
      (((((((Kliggs))))))) (BTW have you been reading my mind again)

Me too I am so thoroughly THUNKED by that pic!!!! I wanted to give green but it wouldn't let me and wanted to comment on it but didn't dare try to change to URL so that it would freeze on me so squeeing this way! LOL Thunks Kliggins!
      Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

This pic is for Eoin.... hope you stay.... hold on will find out how come the wrong pic keeps posting be right back
        ....ok back ....hope the right pic comes on now
        Last edited by gatebee; 12 September 2005, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          RLOL.... you know Eoin, you can still stay in this thread without thunking. You can post because you admire the man as a great actor and a great person in real life. I am female of course. Yes I thunk but I think RDA is more than that. He is someone to look up to. He is a role model for everyone. He is a great father for instance for choosing to leave the show to spend quality time with his daughter. RDA gives his time to charities that benefit humanity all over the world. His body of work for the past 27 yrs shows his versatility in acting. By all account he is a fine human being. Thunking is not the only reason we are all here. I hope you stay Eoin.
          lol...... i do admire RDA and in my eyes he's a legend.
          Im off now to the RDA appreciation thread... ill come by here ever once and awhile to say hi though.....
          It was nice meeting you all
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            Well said Gatebee! Can't green you either darn it. Anyway, we all can admire the man here whether we actually *thunk* or not.
            I hope you reconsider as well Eoin.
            Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Where's Critter? I found another backwards hat in my collection.

Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

here more pic for everyone.....RDA the loving father

Comment

Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

That was a few just because. I'm off to bed with a smile to give me sweet dreams. Nite all!

Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                            That was a few just because. I'm off to bed with a smile to give me sweet dreams. Nite all!

http://alittleplaceontheweb.com/Seas...rophecy22b.jpg
                            lovely run of Jack.... nite nite.... may Jack smiles follow your dreams

Comment

more action Jack....

Comment

more action Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X