X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Congratulations Jynjyr on #2000!

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...dam/macmc2.jpg

Mac is here to take you on a celebratory ride.
    Thanks C7, Ivy and Kliggins.

I'm ready for a ride, Mac. Oh, you mean I need a helmet? We're taking the bike. My mistake.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

something else, maybe involving .....
      http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...jj/s7lc20b.jpg
      I don't know; Jack doesn't look too sure.
      Involving ... ohhh I'm sure I don't know, but I can probably come up with something *goes to look in the storecupboard for something Jack will like involving*

Comment

Hey! I'm reading past posts and you gals are cracking me up! Last night was great,I had so much fun,my friends and I went to the mall then to Denny's and got breakfast at like 9(pm)! ,then we went home and watched the Stargate marathon,and of course I was the last one up like always! I just had to watch "2010"....so I was up till 2. Geez! I mean I couldn't miss it, the man is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
          Ohhh to bend over and kiss those lips ...
          Ohhhhhh Boy!!!! THUNK! Thats killing me! He looks so.......ahhhh.....ummmm....uhhhh.....yes,there are NO words for the hotness of this picture..... (((Big hugs to Rune for that one!)))

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
            Well sort of, I'm trying to keep my thoughts on the straight and narrow ... and not having a whole lot of success, naturally

((Rune)) See,I try to keep my un-pg thoughts to a min. but uh.... when you start posting pictures like that......ummm,it doesn't work to well! But its okay,"What can I say...It's the GUTTER! "

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
              Thanks AK but um little Question.. is it just me or is the top picture Blurry!!

Your Welcome!And I think the picture is just like that......Or it might be because I resized it....*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                Katkin - I totally agree. The marathon was soooooo great. It's not like I don't have those eps on DVD. But JACK back on Friday night. I stayed up to watch it all. Isn't it amazing that most of the fan favorites seem to be Jack-centric or team-centric.
                *giggles* 1969 - Jack's "MacGyver" moment.
                S: We don't have a power source.
                J: How much power? (hooks up the truck engines to run the Gate)

Here's hopes and prayers that little Jack is OK.
                The marathon was fantastic. Hehehe, I thought that was interesting too Jynjyr

Last edited by Kliggins; 03 September 2005, 05:08 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

THUNK!Ohhh what I would give to nibble on that bottom lip....! *hides from Feli's paddle*

Comment

Bump....

Can I say this reminds me of HOTNESS!

Comment

Bump....

Aw!

Comment

*looks at clock* Doh.....gotta scoot! I think I shall hit bed soon,its been a long day!!!! And I get to sleep in!!!! ! Sweet! I might not make it here tomorrow,Its Labor Day and my family is having a get-together,Oh joy! But I sure will try! G'night gals! Happy Jack filled dreams!

Last edited by AncientKnowledge; 03 September 2005, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Hey, I'm NOT hammered, and I agree with you!!! I usually only lurk here, but your post drew me out. A day without RDA is like a day without sunshine!

Sigh......longs for Jack to return to the SGC.....

Most of all, I hope your son is ok!!!
                          I not only agree, I honestly have to admit that I'd be inordinantly pleased if the ratings for the marathon (can you say "all Jack, all the time"?) were significantly higher than any episode this season. I just think TPTB need to be put in their place regarding RDA and his (and Jack's) contribution to the show. Sorry, still a lot of animosity here towards them . . .
                          Last edited by Buc252; 03 September 2005, 05:53 PM.
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                            THUNK!Ohhh what I would give to nibble on that bottom lip....! *hides from Feli's paddle*
                            Is nibbling on the lip against the rules?

sigpic

Comment

Is nibbling on the lip against the rules?

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...gg/s4exjd3.jpg
                              I thought it was in the "Gutter Gals Guide to Good Thunking" that we HAD to nibble!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                                I see whiskey got to um...do somthing to that lip

Pillow anyone?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X