• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Goooooooooooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves*

"Uh, mornin'."
      sigpic
      -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
      LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen (or noticed) this pic:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1..._fainted01.gif

Where and when was it taken?

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
          I don't think I've ever seen (or noticed) this pic:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1..._fainted01.gif

Where and when was it taken?
          Hi Feli. Which picture are you talking about? If it is the one with the backwards hat above Naz's picture, it is from a National Geographic special RDA did in 2000.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
            Hi Feli. Which picture are you talking about? If it is the one with the backwards hat above Naz's picture, it is from a National Geographic special RDA did in 2000.
            No, I'm talking about the one I linked to in my post. The one in front of a Stargate

ETA: Arrgh! Would have helped of course if I'd used the correct link...
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...61000hpc1a.jpg

Comment

No, I'm talking about the one I linked to in my post. The one in front of a Stargate

Hehehe. From the 200th episode party in Pasadena, 2006. It's part of a bigger picture of the cast, producers and some of the execs from MGM.
              Last edited by Kliggins; 05 January 2010, 06:29 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You ever have one of those days, where you should have stayed in bed. It's just not working for me today! But I got all my clients done, and now I have other staff telling crap about me!

And then I come here and see this..
                    and, all is well. I hate RL.. I think I am gonna stay here for awhile today!

"If that wasn't a hint, I don't what was, come here Sweetie, you need a hug!"

ONTLL: Oh Jack *runs and tacklehugs*

ONTLLJRS: *grabs laptop* I will take over for you!
                    ONTLL: mmmm.. What?
                    ONTLLJRS: Never mind! Hello Everyone! Oh um, NAZ, Sweetie wanted to remind you about the New Episode of NCIS on tonight!
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

ONTLLJRS: *grabs laptop* I will take over for you!
                        ONTLL: mmmm.. What?
                        ONTLLJRS: Never mind! Hello Everyone! Oh um, NAZ, Sweetie wanted to remind you about the New Episode of NCIS on tonight!
                        lol. Oh yes, I'm sure. hehe. My Jack's not gonna be happy. New NCIS, and JAG season 2 on DVD that needs watching! Shh!

"Stop right there! I don't wanna hear it!"

naz: Whoops.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL Baby-brain syndrome strikes again! Hehehehehe!

Mumsey (Who's still suffering - well, that's my excuse anyway! )
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

"Be careful!"

LOL. Love this part. XD
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                              Hehehe. From the 200th episode party in Pasadena, 2006. It's part of a bigger picture of the cast, producers and some of the execs from MGM.
                              Aha! Thank you. Must have missed that somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                LOL Baby-brain syndrome strikes again! Hehehehehe!

Mumsey (Who's still suffering - well, that's my excuse anyway! )
                                Luckily it was Kliggs asking for clarification! I thought that if she didn't understand what I meant I'd better go check my post again...

Comment

Working...
                                X