RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    When I say I make portraits, I mean I concentrate on THE MAN. I'll manip and zat out objects in the background. I'll adjust the lighting sometimes, too...

THUNKS you MALA, you can say anything you want *nods vigorously* as long as you post something like that
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUGGLES

here's one of my favorites

He just looks like he's having so much fun here!

Comment

Nobody here ?... well then... BUMP!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Nuggles...

here's another bending RDA

Looky RUNE/ONTLL cage!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            I am not a bad influence on you.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...1996novkr3.jpg

*whispers at Mel, No, and look RDA is having trouble not laughing too.*
            MMC: Hey mac, c'mere
            MJC: What?
            MMC: Kliggins said she's not a bad influence on mel!
            MJC: WHAT!
            MMC: Right there!
            MJRC:What's going on?
            MMC&MJC: *gasping for air* Kliggins said she's not a bad influence!

Mel: *Walks into room and finds three clones ROTFL* Guuuuuuys. What's going on here?

MJC: Mac got on your computer
            MMC: Kliggins said...*starts laughing harder*
            MJRC: ...she's not a bad influence on you...
            Mel: *innocently*She not
            Clones: *stop laughing and stare*
            Mel: Actually I'm a bit of a bad influence on her...
            Clones:
            Mel:*takes advantage on clones shocked state to get them off to bed* Go on boys, I'll be there in a minute. *turns to Kliggs* I can't believe they bought that! Ahh well, they become so trusting after you've had them for a while... (with the small exception of planting microphones and hidden cameras everywhere to make SURE I don't have a Mulder clone...) Telling them I could be a bad influence on you! *chuckles* Night ever'body.

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
              Shhhhh not the C word, I don't wanna go back in there ... well not unless I have the right kind of company if you know what I mean
              Last edited by Rune; 02 August 2005, 01:42 AM.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUGGLEBUGGET!

Comment

Whoo, way too many posts and pages for my prehistoric dial-up to let me catch up on today so I'm settling for a quick skim.

*struggles up from the floor* but okay ONTLL, I am still here and still standing - albeit barely after your Fifth Race onslaught, so bring 'em on! I'm, tough, I can take it *thunk*

Oh, and getting to Rourke with the marshmallow fluff will be a cinch, I have my ways y'know

Last edited by Rune; 02 August 2005, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                    Shhhhh not the C word, I don't wanna go back in there ... well not unless I have the right kind of company if you know what I mean
                    Why were you in a cage?

sigpic

Comment

Because someone, who shall remain nameless (but of course we both know who I'm talking about) decided that my behavior warranted it. My behavior indeed *splutter* I'm sure you'll agree that that's just ridiculous. You know how well behaved I am Kliggs, don'tcha?

Comment

Just 'coz

Comment

Because someone, who shall remain nameless (but of course we both know who I'm talking about) decided that my behavior warranted it. My behavior indeed *splutter* I'm sure you'll agree that that's just ridiculous. You know how well behaved I am Kliggs, don'tcha?

Sure I do *wink, wink*

Yes, Jack I know that was a whopper, but it is not polite to make faces.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Sure I do *wink, wink*
                              http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...gg/s4ng2fr.jpg
                              Yes, Jack I know that was a whopper, but it is not polite to make faces.
                              Some thing in your eye there?

Well, since you agree with me I'm appointing you my character witness / PR officer now so you're obliged to say good things about me *grin* you get a nice uniform with the job too y'know.

Yeah I know Jack, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it

Comment

Some thing in your eye there?

I'm appointing you my character witness / PR officer, you're obliged to say good things about me now *grin*a and you get a nice uniform too

Yeah I know Jack, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it

Yes, I would be distressed to if I were you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X