X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    (((Anakin)))
    (((Blueiris)))

At the rate I'm going I don't think I even want to see these eps any more, I'm starting to feel I'd much rather remember Jack O'Neill as he was ... this just all feels so wrong.

So I'm sticking to Jack as he was - like this.

(((backatcha!)))
    You can very well watch these eps, they're just not SG-1 anymore, period, and on top of it, you get 2 minutes of RDA which, considering the turn of events, is not that bad

As I said, at this point, I'll be content with ANYTHING remotely related to THE MAN
    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by sharp
      Shelly!!! Bad girl!!

sharp (who's really THUNK in the gutter now!)
      What? <bats eyes innocently> Even Jack is surprised.

Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone.

I usually just lurk on this thread, posting on the McKay thunk thread (when I get enough time to post anyway) but I've been tempted out of lurking mode to express my appreciation of the very thunkable RDA, as both MacGyver and O'Neill.

I think it's the reruns of MacGyver on Bravo (UK Sky), plus the availability of season 1 of Mac, plus the fact of facing season 9 with limited ( and judging by the comments somewhat less than ideal) Jack presence, that has forced me out of lurk mode.

I came to SG1 somewhat late, being pulled in by my love of Atlantis, and had somehow missed the fact that Mac was now Jack, but I love O'Neill and kinda grew up with MacGyver (in fact I still carry a SAK even now...) so I hope that qualifies me to post here too???

Either way, can I say thanks for all the lovely pics posted here, something which I'm unable to do in return but which is much appreciated by a grateful thunker!

Er, and by the way, you do know you're all kinda wacko here dontcha??!!! Love the thread.

Cassie.
        McKay, "I'm not sure I can fix this."
        Grodin, "You can fix anything."
        McKay, "Who told you that?"
        Grodin, "You did. Several times."

Comment

Cassiopeia!

It's a "healthy" wackiness, don't ya know!

Rodney's one of my favs over on SG:A. I adore him.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome Cassiopeia! Can we call you Cassie?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassiopeia
              Er, and by the way, you do know you're all kinda wacko here dontcha??!!! Love the thread.

Cassie.

Oh!
              That's such an OFFENSIVE assumption!... NOT!!!

Welcome to crazyland, Cassie! We're crazy about THE MAN but we're a cool bunch!
              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
              ............oo0oo............

Comment

forest and fingers for Rune (and the rest)

Comment

ChevronSeven and Anakin, it's my kind of wackiness too, and definitely cool!

Admiral Q O, yup Cassie's fine.

Thanks for the welcome, I can't abandon McKay given the hazards it looks like he's facing this season but I just can't stay quiet on this thread any longer. I mean, we ARE talking about RDA, a man who's as sexy now as he was twenty years ago!!! I'm able to appreciate it even more now than back then and that's saying something. And the lovely screen caps are so NOT helping my temperature control BTW...

Cassie.
                  McKay, "I'm not sure I can fix this."
                  Grodin, "You can fix anything."
                  McKay, "Who told you that?"
                  Grodin, "You did. Several times."

Comment

OK, GGs, pucker up!

Mala's
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Lips warmed up and ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassiopeia
                        ChevronSeven and Anakin, it's my kind of wackiness too, and definitely cool!

Admiral Q O, yup Cassie's fine.

Thanks for the welcome, I can't abandon McKay given the hazards it looks like he's facing this season but I just can't stay quiet on this thread any longer. I mean, we ARE talking about RDA, a man who's as sexy now as he was twenty years ago!!! I'm able to appreciate it even more now than back then and that's saying something. And the lovely screen caps are so NOT helping my temperature control BTW...

Cassie.

Cassie...I recommend a nice cold drink...

And if that doesn't work, then take a quick dip...

And if all else fails, you have two choices: imagine Felger in his boxer shorts or kick back and enjoy...

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                          This pic makes me feel blue.
                          [url]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8297/jlostabyss9aw.jpg[/IMG]
                          I was thinking maybe Jack looked so bad in Origins cause he just read his script.
                          Why didn't TIIC just let Ba'al torture him to death? (I failed my anger management class, could you tell?)
                          Last edited by Zoser; 01 August 2005, 10:35 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            Cassie...I recommend a nice cold drink...

And if that doesn't work, then take a quick dip...

And if all else fails, you have two choices: imagine Felger in his boxer shorts or kick back and enjoy...

The only thing that registered in that last one was imagine/boxer short and then Jack slipped in the picture. Might as well kick back and enjoy....
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              All right, I can do that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                I was thinking maybe Jack looked so bad in Origins cause he just read his script.
                                Why didn't TIIC just let Ba'al torture him to death? (I failed my anger management class, could you tell?)

I was thinking it was a combination of wearing dress blues and a sore ankle. He looked like he was limping to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X