• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katkin
    And the winner is… Paradise Lost. Because of:
    A) The ship angst.
    B) The stubble.
    C) The sweat and all-round griminess of the Silver Fox.
    D) The whump fcotr ftcore fotcar FACTOR [get it right for God’s sake, woman]
    E) The way he says “No!” when Maybourne asks for the gun.
    F) The fishing scene.
    G) The sheer foxiness of The Man – I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this man could not be more of a fox if he had a red furry coat, a tail with a white tip, the nickname Basil Brush and a sign around his neck that read “I’m a fox, I am!”

Join with me now Gussies [OK I’m just tired of typing gutter gals and hussies o from now on it’s either gussies or hals] in appreciation of The Man. Because… WE’RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!!

Collapses onto keyboard as torrent of sheer emotion drains her ability to string a sentohasoiralkfga together… so drained in fact that when she turns her head sharply to one side, it takes around 15 seconds for the contents of her head to catch up…
    As long as there aren't any other contents catching up ....so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
      Gee, I'm impressed. I can't spell sol ... solal ... solile ... that word even when I'm sober. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...milies/bow.gif
      It seems I’m not as smart as I thought either, Jynjyr… see the Sarge’s comments above!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

*&^(*&^(&^$$^#%^$$*&)()_(*(*^*%^^$#$#!!!!!!

Guess I was concentrating too hard on getting the Q in the right place… I am humbled by your spelling skills, Sarge…! I’m definitely not worthy and will head right now into the garage on a search-and-destroy mission to find and eliminate the degree certificate, which was obviously awarded to me in error…
        *blushes* Why thank you for noticing my intellengence. *hides dictionary behind back* What dictionary?? Heck I'm surprised you can still type....now there's a talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
          Well, I'll forgive you if you promise not to ask me who I accidently thunked over one morning. *shudders*

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...leta/sogj1.jpg
          Some dress blues to help erase the memory.
          Queen, that’s just not good enough. I’ve ’fessed up: come on! Spill! We are a forgiving bunch… I’ve been forgiven for the Bob Saget saga! Haven’t I? Come on, where are all my friends? Aren’t you talking to me any more? I couldn’t help myself… it just took hold of me, there was nothing I could do… It started with five minutes here and there when my kid switched on ABC Family… I didn’t know it would get this bad… no! Don’t leave me! Shane! Shane! Gawd, slipped into a nother classic Western at the end of that little flight of fantasy. Alan Ladd. He was roughly half RDA’s height. There’s something to ponder… The sheer tallness of The Man…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

And the winner is… Paradise Lost. Because of:
            A) The ship angst.
            B) The stubble.
            C) The sweat and all-round griminess of the Silver Fox.
            D) The whump fcotr ftcore fotcar FACTOR [get it right for God’s sake, woman]
            E) The way he says “No!” when Maybourne asks for the gun.
            F) The fishing scene.
            G) The sheer foxiness of The Man – I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this man could not be more of a fox if he had a red furry coat, a tail with a white tip, the nickname Basil Brush and a sign around his neck that read “I’m a fox, I am!”

Join with me now Gussies [OK I’m just tired of typing gutter gals and hussies o from now on it’s either gussies or hals] in appreciation of The Man. Because… WE’RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!!

Collapses onto keyboard as torrent of sheer emotion drains her ability to string a sentohasoiralkfga together… so drained in fact that when she turns her head sharply to one side, it takes around 15 seconds for the contents of her head to catch up…
            A) YES
            B) YES
            C) YES, YES
            D) YES
            E) YES, YES
            F) YES
            G) YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES !!!!!!!!!

Wow!! I've had evenings like that. Unfortunately, there are pictures.

Off to bed to be stranded on another planet with Jack. I hate arugula, I won't eat any strange plants and KILLING him isn't what I want to do. I'll be gentle, I promise.

There's a reason he's got that smirk on his face. *slurp*
            Drat! Now I have to clean the computer screen. Drool does not enhance one's viewing abilities.
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
              *blushes* Why thank you for noticing my intellengence. *hides dictionary behind back* What dictionary?? Heck I'm surprised you can still type....now there's a talent.
              Sarge I took the easy way out – I got my kid up, waved a wire coat hanger at her [100 points to anyone who can name that movie] and made her do the typing].

Anyway, guess I won’t be driving to Quest Diagnostics for my cholesterol test in the morning… at this point, they’d be analyzing how much blood was in my alcohol!!!!

Comment

A) YES
                B) YES
                C) YES, YES
                D) YES
                E) YES, YES
                F) YES
                G) YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES !!!!!!!!!

Wow!! I've had evenings like that. Unfortunately, there are pictures.

Off to bed to be stranded on another planet with Jack. I hate arugula, I won't eat any strange plants and KILLING him isn't what I want to do. I'll be gentle, I promise.

[CENTER]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../paradise2.jpg CENTER]

There's a reason he's got that smirk on his face.

URRRR MUHHRRR GAAARDDL… [roughly translated from that rare regional dialect, alcospeak, this means o-mi-gaaaahd. for a prime example, watch the chest-bursting scene in Alien and listen intently to Veronica Cartwright]. And the first time I typed that, watch came out as eyotiysdch. So obviously drunk in charge of a keyboard.

Comment

Sarge I took the easy way out – I got my kid up, waved a wire coat hanger at her [100 points to anyone who can name that movie] and made her do the typing].

Anyway, guess I won’t be driving to Quest Diagnostics for my cholesterol test in the morning… at this point, they’d be analyzing how much blood was in my alcohol!!!!
                  Mommy Dearest.

Oh GOD! Someone tell me I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

I wanna stay here.

Good Night, All. 4:30 am comes way, waaayyyy too early.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Mommy Dearest.

If somebody tells you, can they tell me too?

sigpic

Comment

Mommy Dearest.

Jynjyr this is MY EXACT EXPRESSION!!!!! And I’m awake, conscious, compos mentos [sp? Sarge?].Well two of those anyway.

Anyway I’m off too. I’ve decided to give it all up to spend more time with my daughter.

KATKIN IS LEAVING THE BUILDING. SHE WILL SIGN AUTOGRAPHS ON EXITING THE AUDITORIUM, BUT HAVE SOME RESPECT AND ASK POLITELY, ALRIGHT? AND NO PICTURES, THAT WOULD NOT BE A GOOD THING AT THIS BLOOD-ALCOHOL LEVEL.

I really do look like Kate Bush. Anyone remember Wuthering Heights? That’s me!

Comment

I’m having another glass. Night all… Love you lots!!!!!!!

Comment

*wails* I have to work tomorrow too... I wanna stay here *stomp-foot*

Look at that biseps! *Thunk* thanks MALA !
                          sigpic
                          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                            OH QueenE.. Since your capping This Episode, and I can only find these,
                            Where he telling that Colonel to "Watch it"
                            I am looking for just after this, where that Glare from Jack to that Colonel..
                            (anyhow your caps are clearer then these ones.. Please)

And, uh oh, oh my!! Is it possible to, you know, Well I am never Prepared (according to my sig-line)
                            so it might happen... a good possiblilty!!

OH MY... Okay... OH MY!! Uh oh!! OH MY EYES!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Bigfaint01.gif
                            I guess it is eh!!
                            Ok, I'll try and get that for you. How about a Nrrti glare from 'Rite of Passage' to hold you over?

sig by PM

Comment

Jynjyr this is MY EXACT EXPRESSION!!!!! And I’m awake, conscious, compos mentos [sp? Sarge?].Well two of those anyway.

Anyway I’m off too. I’ve decided to give it all up to spend more time with my daughter.

KATKIN IS LEAVING THE BUILDING. SHE WILL SIGN AUTOGRAPHS ON EXITING THE AUDITORIUM, BUT HAVE SOME RESPECT AND ASK POLITELY, ALRIGHT? AND NO PICTURES, THAT WOULD NOT BE A GOOD THING AT THIS BLOOD-ALCOHOL LEVEL.

I really do look like Kate Bush. Anyone remember Wuthering Heights? That’s me!
                              *cough* compos mentis *cough*

Gnite Katkin! *snaps pics sans flash and runs* These are going to be hot on Ebay!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                I'll look forward to seeing ya Divcon!

Well there's been so much talk about the wake I think I'd best recap...

The Wake is open to ANYONE as long as they acknowledge the Original SG-1 is over. You can even like Season 9. But one must agree it's a different series. Glad to have you Divcon. I'll be posting updates on the location (I've decided it's going to be a forum) and date when I get them sorted out.
                                The current head count is...

Queen Eleta
                                AmberMoon
                                Anakin
                                Rune
                                L-Jade
                                C7
                                Gatebee
                                LOL4JACK
                                Sharp
                                Divcon

Did I miss anyone? I thought Rural said she might come, but I might have been remembering something else.

Hey thanks. Considering that I live near the Ancients outpost in the Antarctic I'm glad you've decided to make it a forum. Please can someone PM me as to when as I'm starting a new job (night filler) and with the time distortions (9hrs ahead of UK and 13-16hrs approx ahead of the US), I need some gentle reminding of when to jump on. I'll bring some wonderful Australian Wines and some 'Bunderberg Rum' to drink. Who's bringing cake? We can't have anything concerning Jack without cake. It would be sacrilegious.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Working...
                                X