RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    well..er it could be Jinjyr.....no maybe Rural....or Kliggies (she is quiet but sneaky).....or CheveronSeven (methinks she protests to much about those GG clothes) or Mei Mei (she HAS done it before ) OR it could be YOU!!!!
    Hey! I resemble that remark.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rural
      I await your tender instructions ladies. It's obvious I can't do subtle *slides into puddle of goo*
      Oooohh a customer! Your sign-up papers will be in the post and the Mac/Jack initiation / inaugaration / gooey chocolate cake with sprinkles and whipped cream ceremony will follow at a time & location of your choosing.

Originally posted by Jynjyr
      ... takes a bow (or tries to). *looks at herself* So this is what "Subtle" looks like, eh?

Hey, Rune.
      Does this mean we just became faculty at RDA University?
      mmmmmmmm - meetings with the HeadMaster
      Meetings with the HeadMaster at RDA University? >>>> THUNKS at the thought of it, hey that's a tutor I could work with. I'm sure he can pick us out some lovely workclothes too, my stilletto heeled combat boots aren't quite as subtle as I'd hoped .

And just think of all that extra homework Jynjyr ... hmmm, and I wonder what size his office desk is?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        “This unkempt man had no right to look good enough to eat, one lick at a time, like a very tall ice cream cone on a hot day.” From To Kiss A Frog, by Elle James

ROTFLMAO! Elle's never been here but it looks like she'd fit right in!! Of course, sinice we've been friends for 30 years, it would make sense! This should be required reading for the gutter gals!!
        *laughing* now that description just had to be made for Jack. Sounds like required reading to me

inserts gratuitous backwards hat and desert camo pic, just 'cos...

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
          [size=2]
          Oooohh a customer! Your sign-up papers will be in the post and the Mac/Jack initiation / inaugaration / gooey chocolate cake with sprinkles and whipped cream ceremony will follow at a time & location of your choosing.

Meetings with the HeadMaster at RDA University? >>>> THUNKS at the thought of it, hey that's a tutor I could work with. I'm sure he can pick us out some lovely workclothes too, my stilletto heeled combat boots aren't quite as subtle as I'd hoped .

And just think of all that extra homework Jynjyr ... hmmm, and I wonder what size his office desk is?

I'd like to major in chemistry with .....I mean at RDA.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            OMG! THUUUUNK!

I am just so glad I was sitting down when I looked at that one, thankyouthankyouthankyou (((SS))) that's got to be one of my favourite pictures!

Now I just have to wait for my heart to start beating again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              A grin for sugarshaker...

SS and Kliggins, you just got my day off to a great start. Thunk you very much!

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                I'd like to major in chemistry with .....I mean at RDA.
                Ah, either with RDA or at RDA the results can only be a pass with top honours.

The anatomy / biology course is very intensive / informative too y' know

(mental note to my memory bank: please stop torturing yourself!)

Comment

Where are you girls? Don't tell me I'm the only one in here keeping Jack entertained ... not that I'd complain of course, all in the line of duty etc etc etc

There again, rock paper scissors has never been so much fun

Comment

I check in on Jack every chance I get.

And Rune, don't do anything I wouldn't do with Jack!!
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

And Rune, don't do anything I wouldn't do with Jack!!
                      *grins* Now if that's not a challenge then I don't know what is.

Comment

*grins* Now if that's not a challenge then I don't know what is.
                        *grins right back* It's all part of a plan to find out if there's anything I haven't done....yet.

*singing*

I'd do anything, with you, Jack, anything!
                        'Cause you do everything for me!
                        sigpic

Comment

That's not fair! I can't even get him to take out the trash!!!
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

*grins right back* It's all part of a plan to find out if there's anything I haven't done....yet.
                            *laughing*

Jack says there's a little ground you've left uncovered Blue, but just as he's indicating here not much. Better get on it right away, he says you can keep singing too if you like!

Last edited by Rune; 08 March 2005, 09:20 AM.

Comment

*laughing*

Jack says there's a little ground you've left uncovered Blue, but just as he's indicating here not much. Better get on it right away!
                              Yes, I'd like to get on it.
                              sigpic

Comment

How did I know you were going to say that?

Comment

Working...
                                X