No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at his eyessss... (trails off into incomprehensible squeakings)

Fanatastic wallpaper Rural

Comment

That smile 'cos the sun's out today

Comment

Now this is the General O'Neill that I wanted to see this season. *sigh* Plus, it didn't hurt that he was engaged to Carter.
        sigpic

Comment

Just helping you RDA thunkers to keep him on top (found him on the 2nd page )

Sorry I don't have a pic to post.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            I posted this yesterday as an attachment. Just thought I would toss it back up as a full image. I had fun making it.

OMG! *Blink... Blink* GAH! *Slips unceremoniously off chair and into the puddle of drool collecting on the floor* THUNK

Comment

HELL’S TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is one thing I categorically will not stand for it’s being a) on page 2 and b) being lower than the Ben Browder thunk thread. Nothing personal to BB you understand, so please any BB fans out there don’t flame me – it’s just on the principle that I see slipping below BB as a metaphor for him replacing THE MAN on the show.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                Just helping you RDA thunkers to keep him on top (found him on the 2nd page )

Sorry I don't have a pic to post.
                You and me both. But aren’t those little close-ups of our hero’s tush in your sig? Those alone are worth the price of admission!!!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                  You and me both. But aren’t those little close-ups of our hero’s tush in your sig? Those alone are worth the price of admission!!!
                  Those are actually pics of Daniel's tush.... I have to admit I'm more of a Daniel/MS thunker than an RDA thunker, but I do come by here once in awhile, especially to help when needed.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Those are actually pics of Daniel's tush.... I have to admit I'm more of a Daniel/MS thunker than an RDA thunker, but I do come by here once in awhile, especially to help when needed.
                    Well a very nice tush it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                      I posted this yesterday as an attachment. Just thought I would toss it back up as a full image. I had fun making it.

Oh, Yummy!
                      I don't know how I missed it.

I'm not getting all my memos.
                      *glares at the comp* Shape up, Bud. Or I'll get Mac/Jack to fix your wagon.

Rats. I have a pic of Mac pulling the pin on a grenade . At HOME
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                        *trying to stop grinning* Speed it along? You weren't kidding, I think I just hit Mach 3.

((Lori)) Thunks for all the Macs
                        Hey, Lori.
                        We'll know she's been seriously "Mac"ed when a pic shows up in her sig.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                          Oh, Yummy!
                          I don't know how I missed it.

I'm not getting all my memos.
                          *glares at the comp* Shape up, Bud. Or I'll get Mac/Jack to fix your wagon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...legiance11.jpg

Rats. I have a pic of Mac pulling the pin on a grenade . At HOME
                          Note to self: Must cap "Allegiance"
                          sigpic

Comment

Amazon has opened pre-orders for S2 of MacGyver. Does anyone know of a website that would get some credit for ordering thru their link? Like GW gets credit for SG.
                            Revised cover

Hee - hee!! I was first again. That's twice. It doesn't take much to thrill me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                              You don't say!
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                Amazon has opened pre-orders for S2 of MacGyver. Does anyone know of a website that would get some credit for ordering thru their link? Like GW gets credit for SG.
                                Revised cover
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...S2-dvdontv.jpg

Hee - hee!! I was first again. That's twice. It doesn't take much to thrill me.
                                Actually, I believe Gateworld gets credit when you order stuff off Amazon, irrespective of WHAT you buy ie. if you plan on buying something big and expensive (like a computer or something) buy it thru the GW link and you'll help fund our little addiction

Comment

Working...
                                X