Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Guess I must have a good time at the Family Re-union cuz I slept great last night, and almost missed my first client this morning But I got there on time and all is well now!

So now I am home for a couple of hours and then its back to work

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ooh.. ooh.. Oh my.. Just recieved this in the Email

GATECON UPDATE
          We have held off on ticket release for our 2010 convention while we finalize a couple of aspects of the hotel contract and also get you all a fantastic starting lineup of guests.

You will be happy to know that we have already lined up 10 guests from the sets of Stargate. Some regulars, some new and some returning favorites. But we will hold you in suspense until the finer details are sorted and tickets are ready to go on sale. We are hoping that will now be within the next few days.

We are also dedicated to bringing everyone the best value per number of guests in our ticket price. As you may or may not know, Gatecon brings between 20 to 40 guests per year to the convention for you to hang out with in one of the most relaxed atmospheres of any convention.

Ticket prices, sales and guest announcements very, VERY soon.

DVD UPDATE
          Gatecon had planned to release a double DVD set of the 2008 convention featuring Richard Dean Anderson. Disk 1 featuring the on-stage talks by the majority of our guests, and Disk 2 containing special Richard Dean Anderson footage.

Unfortunately the second disk in the set containing the footage of Mr Anderson has not met with approval from Richard. He has asked that the footage be re-edited, and he wishes to be a part of the production process so we can get a final product that is to his liking and of high quality and content (he is a perfectionist after all, and was heavily involved with the edits of his Stargate episodes).

The process may take some time, so what we have decided to do is treat the double set as 2 separate products so we can start shipping the first DVD immediately and ship the second once the final approval is obtained from Mr Anderson.

For those who pre-purchased your DVD's at the 2008 convention

You will still receive both DVD's. The first will ship very soon, and the second will ship as soon as the approval is received. There will be no extra charge for postage of the second DVD.

For those wanting to purchase the DVD's
          We will be making the first DVD available in our Gatecon store when it re-opens next week. The seconds DVD featuring Mr Anderson will be available in the store when approval is granted. Please Note that the two DVD's will be separate items in the store with all proceeds of the Richard Dean Anderson DVD going to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.

The Gatecon store will open next week.

www.gatecon.com

Oh my, second disk
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey Kliggins, I guess its just you and me eh! Everyone must be on holidays

Home from work for awhile

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work!

"Oh, hullo gals."
                  sigpic

Comment

Evening all. Been busy and lurking mostly but finally had some time now that I am on a long weekend for the 4th! Woohoo.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Hiya Shelly! *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Shelly and NAZ, Long weekend. We have our July holiday in the middle of the week

Can't stay long, I am hearing Thunder, we might actually get some rain here
                        sigpic

Comment

Time for bed now. Nighty night GGs! *waves*

"G'night."
                          sigpic

Comment

Adios Naz

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X