• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
    Hubba, hubba!

Hello Handsome Sweetie!
    Looking good today!

"Not gonna comment, not gonna comment!"

ONTLL: Rourke!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
      I'm not naming names but.....has anyone seen bev lately????

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      GUH! Scruffy and spikey hair! And where was that juggling video from?
      Juggling video is when he was on National Geographic show.. and if you can't handle this.. I can stop posting pictures

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post

Double

OT: Kliggins, what is going on with your Hurricanes?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

OT: Kliggins, what is going on with your Hurricanes?
        Kliggens. you're a Hurricanes fan?

I'm not a hockey fan, but I live in Raleigh, and when I met RDA in England in 2006, I told him I was from the current home of the Stanley Cup (he turned to AT and said "You know who won, right?" and and she said "I know, I know. North Carolina." They were just like an old married couple LOL).

Anyway, when I saw him at Gatecon, I said somethimg about meeting him in England, and he said "Hockey, right?"

I replied I wasn't really a fan, and he said "You should be, you have a good team there."

I have been watching some of the play-offs (there seem to be fewr penalties than in regular games, so I can actually see what's going on, rather than just one power play after another). the Penguins sure seem to have their number!

banlu ---> has most of the stuff figured out, but the subtlety of the icing call still eludes her.
        sigpic
        It failed to qualify as a cave, technically speaking, but Jack called it one anyway.
        He'd never been one for speaking technically.

Jaunt to Paradise - Spiletta42

Comment

Originally posted by banlu View Post

I'm not a hockey fan, but I live in Raleigh, and when I met RDA in England in 2006, I told him I was from the current home of the Stanley Cup (he turned to AT and said "You know who won, right?" and and she said "I know, I know. North Carolina." They were just like an old married couple LOL).

Anyway, when I saw him at Gatecon, I said somethimg about meeting him in England, and he said "Hockey, right?"

I replied I wasn't really a fan, and he said "You should be, you have a good team there."

I have been watching some of the play-offs (there seem to be fewr penalties than in regular games, so I can actually see what's going on, rather than just one power play after another). the Penguins sure seem to have their number!

banlu ---> has most of the stuff figured out, but the subtlety of the icing call still eludes her.
          I am a Carolina fan.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Hi all! It's the weekend and I get 3 days! Woohoo!

Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

I am a Carolina fan.
                I KNEW I liked you for a reason Kliggins!!
                sigpic

Comment

OOOOO! And it got me a very thunk worthy picture to drool over too!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by banlu View Post

I am a Carolina fan.
                    Did you know that Carolina Goalie was born in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada!
                    I have a bit of story the reason why I am a Penguins fan! I was a Big, BIG Paul Coffey fan, so I followed him to the Penguins, then saw Mario Lemeuix play and then Sidney Crosby (he is such a cutie ), since then I have been hooked!

Anyhow, back on topic..

(thunks to whom I snurched this from!!)
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                        I KNEW I liked you for a reason Kliggins!!
                        LOL! GO CANES!!!! My dad was a North Carolina boy.

sigpic

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work!

"Hullo."
                          sigpic
                          -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                          LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

*melts*
                            sigpic

Comment

(thunks to whom I snurched this from!!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Off to bed. Nighty night GGs! *waves*

"G'night."
                                sigpic
                                -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                                LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X