RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs off for dinner*

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
    >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
    >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
    >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes View Post
      got a picture of RDA with guitar...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...mitGitarre.jpg
      Awww, so cute! Thanks for sharring!
      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon GGs! I gotta be headin' off to work soon, so ONTLLs, hit the beam button whenever you're ready. Rourkie, I'll see ya when I get home! Bye ONTLLJC, it was nice having you. *grabs ONTLLJC and smooches*

"Bye sweetie."

"I'll keep an eye on things 'till you get back naz."

"Yeah, me too. Bye naz."
        sigpic
        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
          Afternoon GGs! I gotta be headin' off to work soon, so ONTLLs, hit the beam button whenever you're ready. Rourkie, I'll see ya when I get home! Bye ONTLLJC, it was nice having you. *grabs ONTLLJC and smooches*

Uh oh!! *runs back to Addy's Lounge to cancel the Chess Challenge*

"I guess that means I am going home soon!"

ONTLL: Yeah, I guess so!!
          NAZJRC: So no chess challenge?
          ONTLL: I guess not!
          NAZJRC: Rats!
          ONTLL: You wanna sit and watch with me till its time or head home now!
          NAZJRC: I better head home, My General and Mac left alone in the house together is not a good sign!
          ONTLL: Okay. It was nice having you here!!
          NAZJRC: It was nice being here! *pulls in close for a long kiss goodbye, smiles and beams out*
          ONTLL: *big sigh*
          *watches a ONTLLJC beams in*
          ONTLL: Hello General, how was your visit?
          ONTLLJC: Its was hot over there!! What's going on here?
          ONTLL: Nothing much!!
          ONTLLJC: Uh huh!!
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

*waves*
            Once again I got in the mood for some Jack-LOVE

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
            Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Alright, that's it for me Hope you enjoyed it!!! *huggles thunkers*

Comment

Okay, so Rourke is playing chess in the Lounge, The General is with AddyAvatar and I am here

"Hello Beautiful!!"

ONTLL: Captain Holland! When did you get here?
                              ONTLLCH: Arrived a few minutes ago, you were busy
                              ONTLL: Oh my!

Oh yeah, time to get ready for work, got to go in early.
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                The whack he received in "1969" obviously weakened that part of his eyebrow where it was cut, because you can still see where it's faded in most of the episodes after "1969". In "Demons" he was hit again in the same place, which probably re-opened the weakened part of his eyebrow, which gives him the more noticeable scar we all know and love.

I never thought I'd be sitting here at 1.15am discussing Jack's eyebrow scar. Now.......let's discuss his sticky-up hair. I'm an authority on this subject.

Love the discussion of Jack's "sticky-up" hair. I've been collecting pictures from all seasons showing the varying ways it get shown ... some of us don't have anything better to do with their time than to do research on such things as this.

Comment

Working...
                                X