• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      Back from Errands!!

Nudging!!

Okay, I better move the couch before I hurt myself!!

TIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like a giant redwood deep in the forests of California, Katkin crashes to the ground.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Waves to Kliggins, NAZ and ONTLLs... am trying to rep you all but I have to spread the jello around a tad.

Congrats, Kliggs, on your posting milestone! Now, percentage wise, how many do you think were hamster shots?

Because you know, in my book those don't count.

Hussies, I am no longer working at home... am back in the real world of work so hope I will get more time to visit than I did when the laundry was beckoning between assignments. Having my own office sure helps with the thunking...

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Gooooooooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves*

"Mornin'!"
          sigpic
          -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
          LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin View Post
            Waves to Kliggins, NAZ and ONTLLs... am trying to rep you all but I have to spread the jello around a tad.

Congrats, Kliggs, on your posting milestone! Now, percentage wise, how many do you think were hamster shots?

Because you know, in my book those don't count.

Hussies, I am no longer working at home... am back in the real world of work so hope I will get more time to visit than I did when the laundry was beckoning between assignments. Having my own office sure helps with the thunking...
            Hiya Katkin! Hope ya get plenty of thunkin' time!

"Good morning."
            sigpic

Comment

Now THAT (scruff) I'd like to wake up to in the morning...
              Jenni

Comment

Mornin! *waves*
                A little tongue to start the day...

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                I had a horrible Mother's Day weekend at work, but that's okay. It's over now, thankfully. lol.
                Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                Morning GateMedic!! Not bad, had to work all weekend too!! But I had a good Hockey Game last night.. Pittsburgh Penguins won last night!!
                I had to work a little too, but got to spend some of the day with my mom and grandmother.
                sigpic
                Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                  Now THAT (scruff) I'd like to wake up to in the morning...
                  Oh yeah. Gotta love scruff. Welcome to the gutter LilFerret!

sigpic

Comment

Nudge.

sigpic

Comment

Shoot, I've been living in that gutter since Mac. HEH.

What? I was 10...
                      Jenni

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon thunkers!

Did I mention my weak spot for glasses!
                          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                          Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

*waves hello*

sigpic
                            Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hiya GateMedic.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X