RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    **snort...did she really just call me "Ma'am"?? And here I thought I was good at hiding my age! I am really losing my touch...or else I am touched. And here I am talking to myself again.....yikes!!**
    Heh, touched, not a bad idea at all. In that vein....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      Hmmm, seems Jack is a bit worried by all this talk of snippage. It's given him a headache and you know how cranky he gets when that happens.
      I have the cure for Jack's headache......just send him over my way!

Comment

Heh, touched, not a bad idea at all. In that vein....
        Rural....before I logged on I saw that you had a thumbnail picture here but I couldn't access it because I wasn't logged on. Now I'm logged on and the thumbnail isn't there anymore. Any suggestions as to why, besides the obviousness of me being touched?????
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
          Hey, some of us come here just to read the articles.
          Did you manage to type that with a straight face?
          sigpic

Comment

Rural, sorry I had to leave so abruptly! Just wanted to let you know that I watched Threads and that my worries were mostly unfounded. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Did you manage to type that with a straight face?
              Are you insinuating that I come here to to slobber and drool and lust after some sexy, gorgeous, sexy, handsome, did I mention sexy?, silverfox? What makes ya think thaaaaast?
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Rural....before I logged on I saw that you had a thumbnail picture here but I couldn't access it because I wasn't logged on. Now I'm logged on and the thumbnail isn't there anymore. Any suggestions as to why, besides the obviousness of me being touched?????
                I got to see it...
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                  Rural, sorry I had to leave so abruptly! Just wanted to let you know that I watched Threads and that my worries were mostly unfounded. Yay!
                  (((((((((((Feli)))))))))))) Glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

I have no idea. I hope it shows up at some point for you, twas a Brief Candle cap.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                      SNIPPAGE!

Jack just passes out at the mere thought of scissors...
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Hmmm, seems Jack is a bit worried by all this talk of snippage. It's given him a headache and you know how cranky he gets when that happens.

LJC: Psst! Mac?! Is it safe to come out, yet?

LMC: I don't see any scissors...

LJC: Whew! I'm glad that's over... it is over... *gulp* right?!

LMC: Yup! Looks like... things... have calmed down

LJC: Good... I want to take this... dang... thing off!!!!

Comment

"Now lay them sharp pointy things down...
                          That's right.... right over there... nice 'n easy see....."
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Jack just falls to his knees in relief... No snippety-do-dah for him today....

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              Are you insinuating that I come here to to slobber and drool and lust after some sexy, gorgeous, sexy, handsome, did I mention sexy?, silverfox? What makes ya think thaaaaast?
                              No, I would never suggest that at least not blatently

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                                SNIPPAGE!
                                LJC: You're kidding... right?!
                                LMC: I don't think they are...
                                LJC: Run for your... just RUN!!!!!!
                                LMC: I'm running, I'm running!!!!!

Lorie: Boys, come back here! FCOL!
                                ROFLMAO!!!
                                If ever I was going to get busted at work for lurking, this would be the post. I saw the first pic and cracked up. I had to kill the session before I lost it.

The boys must have been lurking as well. They barred the doors before I could get home.

I had to promise massages for a week before they would let me in the house.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X