• Time
  • Show
Clear All

L-Jade! Stop playing hard to get and making Jack chase you around the truck

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello Campers!! Home from Work, currently waiting for Mac to cook Supper!!

"How long till Supper??"

ONTLL: Wouldn't take so long if you help him!!

"No thanks, keep him out of the kitchen!!"
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work! Oy! What a long day! 10 hour shifts are icky!

"Tell me about it. Hello GGs."
          sigpic
          -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
          LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
            Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work! Oy! What a long day! 10 hour shifts are icky!

Hello NAZ.. Hello NAZJC

"Hello NAZ!!"

ONTLL: Jack.. What is with that look?? Where is my Sweetie today?? How is he doing. Is he still talking to me!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
              It doesn't seem to, but you might want to ask somebody else who has both browsers and uses them more than me. I only downloaded it to my laptop, which I don't use very much.
              Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
              Mozilla Firefox is another Internet Explorer type software, You either use IE 7 or Mozilla.. Not both at the same time!!

You can download if from here!! http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox...FQVrgwod4y-YXQ
              I love Firefox and use it all the time.
              I have Firefox and I.E.7 on both my PC and my laptop with no conflicts at all. I have even had both browsers open at the same time and have had no problem. Firefox is always my preferred browser.

Originally posted by Verona View Post
              Yes they do conflict caused all kind of problems on our family PC and still is.
              I guess you're just unlucky. Perhaps this will help...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                I couldn't get into the galleries either, Shelly, using IE or AOL, but I just got in with Foxfire.
                Thanks Kliggins! I always forget about Firefox. It worked for me too. Weird. Anyway, I had never seen the bubble one either. LOL

Thanks again!
                Last edited by RDAfan61; 03 January 2008, 06:37 PM. Reason: Had to change the name of the program Kliggins fault <G>
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

I got season one of MacGyver today! Yay! But I couldn't start watching today. My littlest one was trying to start them without me, so I had to put a stop to that. btw she wants to be a MacGyver when she grows up.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                    I love Firefox and use it all the time.
                    I have Firefox and I.E.7 on both my PC and my laptop with no conflicts at all. I have even had both browsers open at the same time and have had no problem. Firefox is always my preferred browser.

I guess you're just unlucky. Perhaps this will help...

OH <SNORT> !!! LOL You are bad Bev but that was very funny.

I also use both and as a matter of fact have both open on my computer at the moment and they do not conflict with one enother at all. I use Firefox more for snagging certain things <cough> You Tube video <cough> and just use Explorer because it's what I am more used to using although I should use Firefox more as it seems to do things like access the pics much better. <shrug>
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
                      Hey NAZ!!
                      My, he looks nice in those pants!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                        I got season one of MacGyver today! Yay! But I couldn't start watching today. My littlest one was trying to start them without me, so I had to put a stop to that. btw she wants to be a MacGyver when she grows up.

CONGRATS!! You have so many good things to look forward too!! All you have to do is give your daughter some duct-tape!(just kidding)

Oh, okay, okay, I know I did a little overdose!

But he is such a cutie in Season 1
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello NAZ.. Hello NAZJC

ONTLL: Jack.. What is with that look?? Where is my Sweetie today?? How is he doing. Is he still talking to me!
                          Heya ONTLLJC, cutie-pie!!!

"Hey there ONTLLs, sweetheart. Of course I'm still talking to you! Been busy helping Mac build some forts for our paintball wars." *smirks*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                            Yay for you! I love season one Mac! He's extra adorable, if that's even possible.
                            And you might wanna keep your daughter away from things that can be taken apart! lol. By what my mother tells me I think I used to be part MacGyver and part monkey growing up. Liked to climb everything and take stuff apart! hehehe.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                              Heya ONTLLJC, cutie-pie!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...Rourke/071.jpg
                              "Hey there ONTLLs, sweetheart. Of course I'm still talking to you! Been busy helping Mac build some forts for our paintball wars." *smirks*
                              that was close! I thought I would be in trouble with you, spending time with MasterJack on New Year Day. But you know, you are my Sweetie! We should get together soon!! Like say in about 5 minutes! It could be fun!! And to top it off, I have the Day off tomorrow!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, okay, okay, I know I did a little overdose!

But he is such a cutie in Season 1
                                Is too much RDA a bad thing?

NEVER!

* Thanks, Mala...

Comment

Working...
                                X