Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Yay, a good thread for RDA/Jack's pics.
    Yes, Egle01...this is the place to come for Jack pics...and I think Kliggins and ONeillTwoLLs have more than anyone! Some of Kliggins' pics show RDA back when he first arrived in Hollywood...and during his General Hospital days. She even has pics that show him wearing glasses...and those are very hard to find!

Kliggins, how long have you been an RDA fan? And where have you gathered all these lovely piccies?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      Yes, Egle01...this is the place to come for Jack pics...and I think Kliggins and ONeillTwoLLs have more than anyone! Some of Kliggins' pics show RDA back when he first arrived in Hollywood...and during his General Hospital days. She even has pics that show him wearing glasses...and those are very hard to find!

Kliggins, how long have you been an RDA fan? And where have you gathered all these lovely piccies?

I have tried to get Kliggins to answer that question.. She won't tell me, and how long she has been a fan.. I don't know!!

I have been a RDA fan since I started watching MacGyver in 1987, met him in 1992, met him again in 2005 and again in 2008 in August!! *crosses fingers*

as for Glasses!!

He looks so handsome in them!!
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

I have tried to get Kliggins to answer that question.. She won't tell me, and how long she has been a fan.. I don't know!!

I have been a RDA fan since I started watching MacGyver in 1987, met him in 1992, met him again in 2005 and again in 2008 in August!! *crosses fingers*

Oh yeah he does!
        sigpic
        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

I have been watching RDA since his first appearance on General Hospital. Now, I would like to say it is because I knew RDA was going to be on the show, but I just happened to be watching the ABC soaps in 1976. Some of the pictures come from a couple of sites that gave me permission to post, but unfortunately are not up any more, and the rest are mine from old magazines, etc.

sigpic

Comment

It was never a secret Ontlls, I don't recall you ever asking, and see up for the answer.
            Last edited by Kliggins; 28 December 2007, 04:33 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

He'd look good in anything...or nothing!

Comment

He'd look good in anything...or nothing!
                RDA in nothing??? Where???
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                  I gave him a good ruffling for Christmas.

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                  SO CUTE! hehehe. Bev musta been around. lol.
                  You know me too well, naz. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Well okay, I confess..

Bev has been Ruffling a lot lately.. Like Really A LOT!!

but otherwise were doing okay!!
                    Wha...??? You told FELI about my ruffling ????!!!!

*snowballs ON2LLs for telling tales*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

Luv you too Bev!! *wipes off the white stuff*
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

Telling tales?

I think not.
                        sigpic

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work!

"Hello,"

We just got home and I've already got Jack undressed. lol.
                          sigpic
                          -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                          LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                            RDA in nothing??? Where???
                            Sorry. That was wishful thinking talking. Nowhere that I know of.

Comment

Time to get to bed. Another long work day tomorrow. Urgh. Nighty night GGs! *waves*

"'Night,"
                              sigpic
                              -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                              LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

I know it is not this cold here, but is sure feels like it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X