Clear All

*ruffle* *ruffle*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
        GGs,
        Mr. nell and I are leaving early tomorrow morning for a little R&R for a week. We're going to the southernmost point in the continental U.S. for those of you who are geography buffs. Extra hint: warm, tropical, Jimmy Buffett.

I'm not bringing my laptop *shudder* and my Jack clones will stay home, too. So, right now I'm getting the dog ready to go to the vet's for boarding; it's like a doggie spa.

I told my Jacks that maybe they could go with her. They liked the idea about meals and snacks served "room service" but they protested at the accommodations---cages!!!

I'll catch up with you upon my return!
        Have a good time Nell and Mr. Nell.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey everybody, since not all of you visit every thread, just letting you know that Stargate Atlantis has been nominated for a people's choice award. You can vote here:

http://www.pcavote.com/pca/index.jsp
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                *blushes* I'm just doin' my duty! I will take Jack as a reward for all my hard work!
                sigpic
                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Hello Campers!!

How you doing?? I am doing great.

I got my picture with Goofy and "director" Mickey.. LOL!!

I walked thru Disneyland and California's Adventure Park yesterday, both parks in one day. I am sore, but I had lots of fun. My parents deserted me around Noonish and I walked on my own. I went on the "Materhorn" ride and "Splash Mountain" I got a picture of me coming down the waterfall.

It was fun. I got all my trinkets. Mom and Dad bought me a coffee mug with my name on one side and Goofy on the otherside. It is nice.

Today we went to Newport Beach and Balboa Peninsula. It was fun. I saw the America's Cup sailboats in their slips today. WOW!! We saw some sea lions sitting on a marker buoy!!

And we saw lots of Movie star houses and Wayne Gretzky's boat. WOW again!! It was huge. Wayne Gretzky is kinda a special thing for us Edmontonains due to the fact he played for the Edmonton Oilers for many years!!

Anyhow, we are going to the Crystal Cathedral tomorrow for Church service and then heading back to Burbank to the trailer and then Monday at 5AM I will be at the airport heading home!!

I am looking forward to getting home. I need my own bed and ONTLLJRS

Next time I talk to you. I will be at home!

Later Campers
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

OY!! Those EYES!! Dang they look great!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Hi NAZ!

[url]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Just%20Jack/Abyssjack3.jpg[/ur]

Hey its me!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                        GGs,
                        Mr. nell and I are leaving early tomorrow morning for a little R&R for a week. We're going to the southernmost point in the continental U.S. for those of you who are geography buffs. Extra hint: warm, tropical, Jimmy Buffett.

I'm not bringing my laptop *shudder* and my Jack clones will stay home, too. So, right now I'm getting the dog ready to go to the vet's for boarding; it's like a doggie spa.

I told my Jacks that maybe they could go with her. They liked the idea about meals and snacks served "room service" but they protested at the accommodations---cages!!!

I'll catch up with you upon my return!

Have a great time Nell.

Always threatening your clones with the "Cage" always does the trick. I have my Cage and Jail Cell available if they misbehave

If you need anyone to babysit them or beam them to our houses we can (hint, hint)
                        sigpic

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work finally!

Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 August 2009, 03:20 AM.
                          sigpic
                          -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                          LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Well, it's been a tiring day/night at work, so I think it's time for me to turn in and snuggle with my Jack. Nighty night GGs! *waves*

Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 August 2009, 03:20 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Goooooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves*

"Mornin',"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X