RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    You have to be from the US to make a comment.

You're not required to put in your City or State. I didn't. Or, if you wan't to, just put Cheyenne Mountain's location!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      Was watching MacGyver "Tough Boys" a couple of days ago, and drooled noticed the Blue Shirt.

Was watching Stargate Season 3 last night and saw the Blue Shirt again!!

Interesting eh!!

I think they just pulled out anything that didn't look dated from the MacGyver storage closet and if it still fit him, it worked! heeheehee
      sigpic

Comment

Nudging!!

Can't remember where I left off last time with these so...

I shall continue from this one!!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
          I think they just pulled out anything that didn't look dated from the MacGyver storage closet and if it still fit him, it worked! heeheehee

Hehehe. Nice try, but I don't think so. Paramount made MacGyver and MGM makes Stargate.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
            Hehehe. Nice try, but I don't think so. Paramount made MacGyver and MGM makes Stargate.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...g/s4ap1891.jpg
            Well....I was trying for the Studio angle...both were shot at Bridge in Vancouver.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
              Well....I was trying for the Studio angle...both were shot at Bridge in Vancouver.
              LOL! Maybe RDA took the shirt home after Mac and brought it back for SG.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yummy. This is a great pic.
                  sigpic

Comment

"EYES!!"
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

<SIGH> Not much time to play these days, even Jack is pouting.

O'N2Ls, check your e-mail.

Loving the pics these days even though I don't have much time to play. Thunks!

Take care all.

Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

I love the pretty colours....and the pretty man!
                        I love the pretty man too. Here's another drawing by KJ just for you (((dips)))...

Comment

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                          Wow! That is impressive. She really captured him in this drawing. Thank you for sharing.
                          You're welcome penjab. I love KJ's drawings...here's the last one for tonight...can't spoil y'all to fast...

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                            Wow that is a very hot pic! Thanks for posting.

Also very hot. Jack always looks so fantastic in uniform.

Unfortunately, no pics to post just yet. I'm in the process of capping "the Widowmaker" from Mac S3. Some great scruff and angst in that episode.

Later,
                            Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Hey GGs! *waves* Back from work! And I missed the season finale of E.R.!!!

"If we snuggle will that help you get over it?"

Mmmm...a little. *smooches* That helps too.
                              sigpic
                              -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                              LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch View Post
                                Wow that is a very hot pic! Thanks for posting.
                                Also very hot. Jack always looks so fantastic in uniform.

Unfortunately, no pics to post just yet. I'm in the process of capping "the Widowmaker" from Mac S3. Some great scruff and angst in that episode.

Later,
                                Royal
                                Oooh, I love that ep, especially for the SCRUFFY!!!! I watched season 2's "Eagles" today. Tomorrow will hafta be "The Widowmaker" now. hehe.
                                sigpic
                                -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                                LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X