RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr
    OK - start at the belly button and move from there? Left? Right? Up? Down? Take the whole tour?
    Definitely take the whole tour! I remember someone telling me once that if you keep playing with his belly button...his butt will fall off! Don't know how true that statement is but it would be fun to experiment on RDA/Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      Did ANYONE mention backwards hats, you asked???? Only like FOREVER!!!!!

At least someone is listening....(((((zuz)))))
      Ah Critter, Critter, Critter.....
      Last night when I went through the caps I made last weekend from S2, I found some nice backwards hat caps that I haven't seen much here... unfortunately by the time I went through the pix it was too late to scrub up/color correct any more than the 3 I posted last night...

*grins*

But.... my plan is to spend lots of time this evening scrubbing Jack.....
      So veddy veddy soon you'll have some more Jack like you like him.
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        Ah Critter, Critter, Critter.....
        Last night when I went through the caps I made last weekend from S2, I found some nice backwards hat caps that I haven't seen much here... unfortunately by the time I went through the pix it was too late to scrub up/color correct any more than the 3 I posted last night...

*grins*

But.... my plan is to spend lots of time this evening scrubbing Jack.....
        So veddy veddy soon you'll have some more Jack like you like him.
        Please don't scrub too hard....I wouldn't want you to damage the merchandise!
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

ShimmeringStar this has become my all time favorite episode...so much angst and so much Jack....mmmmmmm. mmmmmmm. mmmmmm. Deep honkin' sigh!!!
          Now that I'm watching them *in order* and not in bits-n-pieces I can tell you that around the time of S2's "A Matter of Time" I think Jack was getting particularly yummy. That terrible hair color was finally growing out, the hair was a wee bit longer & he was taut & tanned. So.... IMOHO.... AMoT was when he started to look *really* good. (I'll start on S3 this weekend.... {it's gonna snow so ...} so I'll let you know what I discover there.....
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Please don't scrub too hard....I wouldn't want you to damage the merchandise!
            Oh.... I'll use a gentle touch for some areas... Wouldn't want to cause him any pain.....

Comment

MeiMei is feeling a bit under the weather today.... Get better real soon!!!!! Here's the hug I promised you....

(((((MeiMei)))))
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

One of my favorite Mac pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Kady
                  i can't access them here in england either!!!!! <runs off crying about RDA!>
                  I'm seeing them no problem!!!

So was the Lowdown good then? Still dont know if we're getting it in the UK!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Found Jack lingering on near the bottom of the page.
                    Made some more caps....
                    Here's a few more on the 'is it pleasure or pain' theme......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...1/MiaBjack.jpg
                    Oh, my! Pain isn't anywhere in the top ten things I'm thinking while looking at that!
                    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

I can't access these Rural....not from the link or the copy and paste routine.... Maybe later, huh?
                      Hmmm sorry those links didn't work. Linking pics from Shelly's site is sometimes a trick. They were just two of the 50 or so caps she made from the new Lowdown. Just go to her site and look under the various captures section. Very yummy indeed!

Comment

Hi Gutter Gals!

I had to come in here for a little look-see. I missed MacGyver this morning because TV Land changed the time again! Hunter is a good show, but he ain't no RDA!

Just browsing through the lovely photos....

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                          OK - start at the belly button and move from there? Left? Right? Up? Down? Take the whole tour?
                          There's a tour?

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan

One of my favorite Mac pics...
                            OOOO Very nice indeed. I've never seen that one before, THUNKs Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                              I'm seeing them no problem!!!

So was the Lowdown good then? Still dont know if we're getting it in the UK!!
                              Jacksbabe! Where have you been? In answer to your question, yes the Lowdown was good and RDA was lookin mighty fine indeed. Some spoilers, at least for a non spoiler person like me there were, and lots of yummy RDA to drool...er appreciate....

Comment

MeiMei is feeling a bit under the weather today....
                                Meimei's not feeling well? Oh...feel better meimei!!

I had dental surgery and can't wait to get hom to my Jack Clone so that he can make me feel better...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X