RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDAfan61
    Takes more than that. You have to be nominated first and accepted by the Academy. There must be a video of the persons body of work and their contributions to society. The money part doesn't come in until the person is accepted and then money can be raised to give the star. I think you have up to 5 years before you would have to get them renominated.

Shelly
    Well, not the Academy. It's the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. It's takes five years after a death of a actor etc. to get him in. I think that's where the five years come in. The web site for Hollywood C of C has the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      OK ladies...here's the deal: I've worked myself into a major funk today over this Jack and Sam business (being cloudy with rain moving in outside isn't helping either) so I need some help. Your assignment, should you choose to accept it is Jack, Jack, Jack with maybe a little RDA, RDA, RDA ; Mac's OK but no mustaches today. I need to see a happy Jack. Any suggestions....HA! Like I don't know the answer to that question!
      Okay, happy Jacks

sigpic

Comment

OK ladies...here's the deal: I've worked myself into a major funk today over this Jack and Sam business (being cloudy with rain moving in outside isn't helping either) so I need some help. Your assignment, should you choose to accept it is Jack, Jack, Jack with maybe a little RDA, RDA, RDA ; Mac's OK but no mustaches today. I need to see a happy Jack. Any suggestions....HA! Like I don't know the answer to that question!
        Another happy Jack

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Oh my stars! Look at how deep brown those eyes are -- combined with
          that lovely lopsided grin....

THUNK!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

I hope he gets one (a star, not a Hussy! -- Oz). He is just just a HUNK how could they deny him? I know, I know, HUNKINESS isn't one of the criteria, but wouldn't it be great!
            Well, Ewokmonster says RDA *does* have a great body, and that should
            help him get a star.
            Originally posted by Ewokmonster
            He has a fantastic and varied body...
            [snip] One of the Requirements.
            Oh, I see she added "of work." Damn.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
              Kliggins i could kiss you right now

but i'd rather kiss that lurrvely pic you sent!!!!!!!!

mmmoah! oh that man is hot!!!!
              Thank you mishy-mo, but I don't think we know each other well enough. A smiling RDA for you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                Well, Ewokmonster says RDA *does* have a great body, and that should
                help him get a star.

Oh, I see she added "of work." Damn.
                LOL

I must be slipping, I didn't even think of that connotation. I need to spend more time here.

Of course, if the selection committee was all women, then his great body would get RDA a star. His great body of work I mean. After all, it's all about the acting.
                Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

kliggins? shouldn't you be "working"? *looks at watch*

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                    LOL

I must be slipping, I didn't even think of that connotation. I need to spend more time here.

Of course, if the selection committee was all women, then his great body would get RDA a star. His great body of work I mean. After all, it's all about the acting.
                    Oh, Susan! Thank you for putting my mind at ease re: your ladylike
                    demeanor in This Old Gutter.

(You *do* need to spend more time here. Maybe you need a feather boa.
                    But I should talk! Been gone for AGES.)

Oz

Comment

Critter, I understand your pain. Yeah, the Jack and Sam business....I capped Affinity and things haven't been the same... (S8 SPOILER ALERT for AFFINITY http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/SJAffinity.htm - it's also kind of sad! so don't look if you don't want to be depressed).

I also haven't had the time or inclination to post pix lately, but I do have tons of Happy Jack if you're interested:

An old one from Forever in a Day -

sigpic

Comment

Demons

sigpic

Comment

One of my favorites from Scorched Earth:

sigpic

Comment

From Family:

sigpic

Comment