RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katkin View Post
    Nell, you mustn’t encourage Kliggins in this mustache fetish. Any more of this and it’ll be the naughty chair for you.
    Naughty chair? Hmm, why does this not scare me? Hee, hee! *nell grabs her Desert-camo Jack* "Jack, Katkin says we have time out in the naughty chair!" See, doesn't that sound thunkworthy?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
      Nell, you mustn’t encourage Kliggins in this mustache fetish. Any more of this and it’ll be the naughty chair for you

Originally posted by nell View Post
      Naughty chair? Hmm, why does this not scare me? Hee, hee! *nell grabs her Desert-camo Jack* "Jack, Katkin says we have time out in the naughty chair!" See, doesn't that sound thunkworthy?
      The naughty chair *yawn*

Last edited by Kliggins; 03 February 2007, 08:55 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Nudge

No Jack= No Way

Comment

No Jack= No Way

Comment

No Jack= No Way

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Too big

Spoiler:

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Glad ta be back after a crummy night at work! *sigh*

sigpic
                  -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                  LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Nudge.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Decided to pull out some old SG-1 eps (basically took a DVD off the shelf at random) and I just watched Message in a Bottle. I *love* RDA's performance in this episode. Showing physical pain and suffering sometimes ends up over the top and ridiculous, but RDA does an amazing job in this episode. O'Neill's anguish is so perfectly expressed.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

It's been a long day and I think it's time I get to bed. So, g'night GGs! *waves*

"Sweet, snuggle time! G'night!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            Wow! Mustache or legs? Hmmm, I'd say legs are my favorite! **nell runs to picture folders for more leg shots**
                            sigpic

Comment

Gee whiz, my legs folder is meager. So, I'm beggin' here (Critter, how am I doing?) send some legs. I mean, please share some head-to-toe Jack/RDA pics. Good night, er, good morning! I'm slee...........
                              sigpic

Comment

*sigh* TAN!!!!! the white of his sweatshirt just makes his skin looks even better!!!!
                                Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                                ............oo0oo............

Comment

Working...
                                X