Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgt.siler
    happy birthday jacksbabe!!!!!!!

now where's jack with that birthday cake?
    Yeah! What she said
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      Yeah! What she said

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE Jacksbabe

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
        Okay, now it's official... My personal fetish is the HANDS!.... THUNK you, Rural!!!

He must be really good with his hands playing on my... ERRR.... Guitar! Yes, that's right, my guitar...
        Ah I've converted another one. Those long, dexterous, oh so agile fingers....PG FORUM....

*whimpers*

Comment

BEEP....."You have reached Ruralstar's brain, which is officially THUNKed unconscious. Leave a message and when she crawls out from under the rocks at the shallow end of the gutter she'll get back to you...Don't hold your breath"....BEEP....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            BEEP....."You have reached Ruralstar's brain, which is officially THUNKed unconscious. Leave a message and when she crawls out from under the rocks at the shallow end of the gutter she'll get back to you...Don't hold your breath"....BEEP....
            Don't hold your breath either, my thunking friend, we need you here. Shall I call 911 or do you still have Jack on speed dial?
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSBABE!!!!

I wish I could send Jack/Mac over to play, but it's the thought that counts right? Right? Okay skip the thoughts...fantasies?

I hope it was a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                I'm always here to help a fellow thunker. The 'cookbook' has been my salvation this past week while GW has been going up and down like jack's yo-yo. Perhaps we should add this to the GGG supply closet. I could make some extras for the newbies. Kinda like scrapbooking. *pictures new scrapbooking craze*
                I wouldn't mind having a copy of that "cookbook" Siler. Maybe it could be added to Shipper Store for sale to the general public...What? It's too personal you say. Well then you MUST share. That's what friends are for---even cyber-friends. What exactly do you "cook" anyway???
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Don't hold your breath either, my thunking friend, we need you here. Shall I call 911 or do you still have Jack on speed dial?
                  Do I have...Oh yes speed dial of course....Lost my head for a second there. *goes back and looks at pictures*

THUNK

*waves weakly* Where are those paddles when you need them? Ah well I guess I'll settle for a little mouth to mouth....

CPR people! Geez your minds REALLY!

Comment

Happy Birthday JACKSBABE!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thought I would contribute something besides droolage to this thread.

http://www.andromedauk3.fsnet.co.uk/dm37.jpg

http://www.falco-group.fsnet.co.uk/capture/dm69.jpg

http://www.falco-group.fsnet.co.uk/capture/dm74.jpg

http://www.falco-group.fsnet.co.uk/capture/dm85.jpg

Comment

I'm a little confused here. I know, that happens a lot when I visit here . But you did say that you "thought you would contribute something besides droolage to this thread." EXCUSE ME...but that's what this thread is all about. And if you think for one minute that you didn't contribute droolage with those droolishious pictures you just posted, then just take a look at my keyboard now!
                        Last edited by Critter; 26 August 2004, 11:14 AM.
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          [COLOR=Blue] Thank god the thunk doctor is here. Please can I have a house call and have the same treatment. Pretty please with sugar on top.

*struggles for breath* Oh the thunking wonder of him!

*mumbling to self admist drool drops* r-r-running...handling that powerful weapon...intense face...THUNK!

I dunno how much more my heart can take, but keep 'em coming anyway!
                          Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                          (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

I'm a little confused here. I know, that happens a lot when I visit here . But you did say that you "thought you would contribute something besides droolage to this thread." EXCUSE ME...but that's what this thread is all about. And if you think for one minute that you didn't contribute droolage with those droolishious pictures you just posted, then just take a look at my keyboard now!
                            *passes towel for Critter's keyboard* Here dear, we can't have you shorting out.

http://www.the-wall-between.de/samjack/jack/rda.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                              *passes towel for Critter's keyboard* Here dear, we can't have you shorting out.

http://www.the-wall-between.de/samjack/jack/rda.jpg
                              THUNK!
                              edited to say: Geesh Rural. That last picture thunked me right off line. Good one!
                              Last edited by Critter; 26 August 2004, 11:33 AM.
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

WELCOME, WELCOME BlueIris! I don't post too often, mostly confined to admiring the lushious posted pics or witty wordsmithies of the other gutter "ladies", but your post just called me for an answer .

Originally posted by blueiris
                                While watching Window of Opportunity for probably over the 20th time last night, it occured to me, that near the end of the episode, during Jack's "I lost my son" scene, Jack looks *gorgeous*. It's kind of organgy in the back ground, and Jack is wearing his cap, and his face is absolutely *gorgeous*. Usually, I think Jack looks the most handsome in Shades of Gray, but, it just struck me right then, maybe he looks the best in WoO.
                                *HUGE SIGH* WoO and Paradise Lost are my two all-time favorite eps, with Abyss a close third. In fact, I've watched WoO a few times myself this week, and BOY! do I know what you mean. He's gorgeous, by gods yes he is; in that scene I find him heart-wrenching (on so many levels) and absolutely beautiful. It's not just his face, it's his heart we're seeing, and that's what makes him so utterly irrisistable to us *sighs again*.

Another thing. RDA must be a great actor. Ever notice how his face completely transforms when he becomes Jack? In interviews/behind the scenes, when he's dressed as Jack, he looks like RDA, but when he acts, he changes to Jack. Like two identical twins that you can tell apart. Am I making sense?

Grabbing my blanky and crawling back under my blue rock. Feeling blah.
                                SO true, so true. I've said this to a good friend and fellow gater more than once~~ it seems as though RDA literally puts on Jack's skin, so complete is the transformation. All the choices he's made in playing this role have added up to a living, breathing creation, so believable that this fictional character has captured my heart (yes, I KNOW I sound nuts, but I can't help myself! ). Also explains why I reserve 99% of my Thunking for Jack O'Neill~~ like you, I just "see" the difference (hehehe, the other 1% goes to RDA/Mac when he's looking too Jack-like to resist).

What with the lovely WoO pics that got posted, hope you're feeling better than blah now.
                                Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                                (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Working...
                                X