RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbfan
    ummm... Nikkirose, where's your thunk gear?!
    My thunk gear?? Hmm I think its around here somewhere. But Jack gets amused when I fall out of my chair (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=8647). And amused means laugh/smile! And there is no way I'm passing up a chance to make Jack smile! Even if it means I kill off some brain cells doing it...

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

and of course from the creative fingers of Jacksbabe; the thunkhelmet.

sigpic

Comment

and last but not least, I present the drool cover, also from the creative fingers of Jacksbabe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
          Eep! *KER-THUNK*

Dont worry about that sound you heard, that was just Nikki hitting her head on the hard floor under her desk as she melted into a pile of drool! She'll be fine in no time!! We hope! Oh and incase she doesnt remember we are thanking you for the pic/wallpaper for her!
          I think I heard that thunk way over here Nikki.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            I think I heard that thunk way over here Nikki.
            LMAO! Of course you did! You're only a few cities away!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

My first screen caps.

Who was it that has a thing for fingers? How about these?
              (Touchstone)

And to show I wasn't losing my mind, a cap from Thor's Chariot. The only scene in which the scuff on Jack's cheek is on the left side.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Tried to find the biggest honkin' pics I could find. I'm not good at this stuff, 'kay??

Hope they're not too big.

When true genuis appears in the world, you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are in confederacy against him.
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Alright thunkers since its been awhile since Feli posted the rules, I thought I would copy/paste them here just to refresh all of our memories!!

"There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures that spoil season 8 of Stargate SG-1 or season 1 of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though."

Thanks to Feli for posting these and for giving us a little leeway on these from time to time! Now back to your regular thunking/drooling!!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Thanks Nikki for reposting the rules for the newbies.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                        Wet Jack! Wet Jack! Wet Jack! Wet Jack! Wet Jack! Wet Jack!!! *cough* WHAT? Was it something I said? Thunks Kliggie!!!
                        Whew!

Thanks for the heads up.

I've been so busy offline I would have missed this one.
                        Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

I'll join with Kligs and thank Nikki for re-posting the rules.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            Thanks Nikki for reposting the rules for the newbies.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            I'll join with Kligs and thank Nikki for re-posting the rules.

Aw shucks! I try!! LOL Thanks to both of you for the thanks and the oh so yummy pics!!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                              Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!!!!
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/96ce9c29.jpg
                              YUM! Thunks Scary!!! And a Happy New Year to you as well!

*DROOL*

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                                Whew!

Thanks for the heads up.

I've been so busy offline I would have missed this one.
                                Your welcome. You can never have enough warning when Wet Jack is involved! Mmmmmmm!

*DROOL*

Comment

Working...
                                X