No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's been a definite nip of Autumn in the air here today, makes me think of walking in the woodlands, misty mornings, crisp leaves underfoot ...

And this *sigh*...

*pic from rda.com*

Comment

Good Afternoon Campers!!

Okay, this feels WEIRD.. Very weird.. Its Daylight (3pm in the afternoon) outside and I am home on a Sunday!!

"Does this mean.. Afternoon Naps are back??"

ONTLL: Hello Mac.. Uh.. yes this might be the case!!

"YES!!"

ONTLL: Mac..
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        FCOL! The man is going to be bald if you don't quit!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../rda/1999b.jpg

So here is the $64,000 question, Kliggs… why would you wanna ruin something this perfect by applying a hamster???!!!

Thunk the maker for a quickie on the thread. Suffered Homework Hell muchly today… Scanners head is how I feel right now. Have concluded that The Exorcist is not about demonic possession at all – it is simply about parenting a tween.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
          http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...sentinel-6.jpg
          RuJC#2: FCOL! I can not believe you forgot 'BIG'! It goes right at the front there, right before 'brown'!

"OH FCOL.. Temper, temper.. What do you expect, early in the morning, and after only one cup of coffee!!"

ONTLL: Thanks Jack..
          ONTLLJC: No problem sweetie
          ONTLL: FINE.. I will edit it..

OH YEAH!! Look at those BIG Brown facinating, alluring, appealing, attractive, bewitching, captivating, charming, enchanting, engaging, entrancing, fetching, glamorous, luring, magnetic, enthralling, gripping, hypnotizing, mesmerizing, riveting, spellbinding; enticing, tantalizing, tempting; exciting, interesting, intriguing, titillating; beckoning, inviting, winning; delightful, pleasing, Seductive, SEXY EYES..

There edited, and saved!!
          Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 10 September 2006, 01:24 PM. Reason: Forgot font.. Distracted!!
          sigpic

Comment

Cheered up muchly when I noticed my fifth green jello square!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

RuJC#1: Ah don't sweat it. She forgot lambent, expressive, passionate, come-hither, flirtacious, provocative, breathtaking and sultry too! .... Hey will you look at this? It says -

Rune: *yelling from the other room* What did I tell you guys about looking up words in the dictionary?
              You mean you let THOSE TWO Roam around the house by themselves!!

"That house must be a little NUTS with them running around like that!!"

ONTLL: Jack your talking about your own clones.
              ONTLLJC: Oh no, they are different, cuz there on that side of the pond!!
              ONTLL: Ah!!

Remember RUNE.. I didn't not say it.. ONTLLJC did!!
              sigpic

Comment

And just 'cos he looks so darn good in this one (fluffy white socks n all) ...

Fluffy white socks.. Look at the SCRUFF!!

Zooming in..

pic from rda.com
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc
                  Umm, that would be... 150 in total. I clean 'em up as I go. And I pretty much only take caps of Jack, occasionally the team, and of course the JS scenes.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...Rourke/116.jpg
                  "Hello there ONTLLs, sweetheart. Hope you're having a good day."
                  Having a Good Day NAZJRC, even better now!! You coming over or what??

"You kidding right!!"

ONTLL: He only comes for a few hours at a time.. NAZ can't survive without him!!
                  ONTLLJRS: Okay, just for Supper, and then he going home!!
                  ONTLL: What is wrong with you today. And don't worry about it.. Don't even know if NAZ will beam him over!!
                  ONTLLMC: Maybe he needs a NAP.. by himself!!
                  ONTLL: Yes Mac.. Nap time is soon!!
                  ONTLLMC: Good!!
                  ONTLLJRS: Mind your own business Eviroboy!! Your lucky She is home!!
                  ONTLL: Oh really Rourke
                  ONTLLJRS: Uh oh!!
                  ONTLL: Uh huh!

P.S. Okay, 150 isn't that bad.. Guess you haven't heard the number for my "ABYSS" Screencaps eh!! I DID at one time, have 1,039 screencaps, but now I have only the cleaned up ones of 131 are uploaded!!
                  sigpic

Comment

There's been a definite nip of Autumn in the air here today, makes me think of walking in the woodlands, misty mornings, crisp leaves underfoot ...

And this *sigh*...
                    MMMM.. Flannel!! Snuggle wardrobe!!

So is this one!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, its time to watch some more MacGyver.

Clickie for Bigger!!

Watching Season 2 "Pirates" today!!

Later GGG's
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                        So here is the $64,000 question, Kliggs… why would you wanna ruin something this perfect by applying a hamster???!!!

Thunk the maker for a quickie on the thread. Suffered Homework Hell muchly today… Scanners head is how I feel right now. Have concluded that The Exorcist is not about demonic possession at all – it is simply about parenting a tween.
                        I didn't apply the hamster, RDA applied it so you would have to ask him.

sigpic

Comment

Anyone for Ping Pong?

Comment

Nudging!!

Thunks MALA!!

back to MacGyver Season 2
                            sigpic

Comment

I would prefer not being at the bottom of page 1

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                *gasp* That's it, no buttons or blue shirt for you!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1995nov6ks.jpg
                                But...but...you don't know the week I've had. I got a bit overzealous when I saw Jack. And I already know that this upcoming work week is going to be as bad, if not worse.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X