No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just doing my part to keep Jack up. He was almost halfway down the page again.

Shelly
    Shelly
    My Photos
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      *giggle* I know at least one part of him, *clear throat* I mean of them would fit in my stocking...
      No, I wasn't think the exact same thing. Nope, not me, no sireee........

Comment

He is hot. Anybody disagree???
        Last edited by zuz; 12 May 2006, 10:43 PM.
        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
          He is hot. Anybody disagree???
          I don't think you'll find any disagreement here. After all, this is the gutter!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            No, I wasn't think the exact same thing. Nope, not me, no sireee........
            KG! You wouldn't think that... Pure as the driven snow... *snort* You wouldn't now would you!!

Comment

Another sweet pic.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                KG! You wouldn't think that... Pure as the driven snow... *snort* You wouldn't now would you!!

erm, yes, pure.........driven snow.....
                I'm sorry, were you saying something??

As for pics of RDA's daughter, I know he chose to take her on the talk show with him, but I can't help feeling uncomfortable splashing her pic around the internet. Just my own personal preference, in my own silly way distinguishing between a thunkable fictional character, and a real life person whom I actually (despite all evidence to the contrary) respect

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

erm, yes, pure.........driven snow.....
                  I'm sorry, were you saying something??

As for pics of RDA's daughter, I know he chose to take her on the talk show with him, but I can't help feeling uncomfortable splashing her pic around the internet. Just my own personal preference, in my own silly way distinguishing between a thunkable fictional character, and a real life person whom I actually (despite all evidence to the contrary) respect
                  Sorry about that. I guess you're right. *hides under the chair*
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                    Sorry about that. I guess you're right. *hides under the chair*
                    (((((((((((((((zuz))))))))))))))) It's just my personal stance, I have no desire to force my opinions on other people. You just have to decide where you're comfortable drawing the line

Comment

**grunts with effort**

Must...
                      help....
                      Jack....
                      get...
                      back...
                      *UP*
                      ...the
                      ...page.

Tough work... but somebody's gotta do it!
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        I thought you were hiding in my world... You know, it's not really safe to hide over there anyway. Some DJ thunkers are known to visit that place for the educational opportunities, I think...

Your Jack gets a day off?? You must have really done some damage to make him demand that!

This Jack is wondering what the heck you did to yours...

Just borrowing Mala's pics to keep Jack up

Comment

Jack was at the bottom of the page! I'd post a pic, but I don't have any. Someone will be along shortly.

Comment

Jack was sliding down page 2!

Time for a quickie (post ) to bring him back up where he belongs!
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Jack is not very pleased at sliding down... half smile

Were are the gutter gals this morning?
                              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                              ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                                This photo was made by excising the image of RDA from a magazine article posted over on Laurie's RDA Forever site...

I titled it -- Good morning, sunshine!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...a/Picture5.jpg

Morjana
                                And what a GOOD morning it would be to have him lounging in my doorway.
                                Happy Monday, indeed.

Thanks for the kind words on my sig. Hockey's loss is our gain.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X