Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flygirl
    'Morning Gals,,,,
    A nice one to start the day.................
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...n/promo030.jpg
    WooF! RDA in leather......mmmmm.........
    I see more leather!!!

That is a nice one to start the day off with, thunks!!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
      hehe! Yeah well you know.....did you have a good birthday??

how I heart those eyes!!!!!
      http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...alot/tew11.jpg

-JJ
      It was nice and relaxing. Ernie just helped me finish off the coconut and chocolate last night.

He's on his way back to Jynjyr now, and the other clones are all hungover after raiding Jack's liquor cabinet. Serves them right. Suppose I'll need to restock it on the way home today.

So, how was your birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
        Okay Admiral.. You ZOOMED in on that Last picture.. Didn't you.. Cuz... Well..

OH MY EYES!!!

With this I say "Goodnight!!"
        I zoomed in just for you...to help ease your pain at the Oilers' loss. On the bright side, several of the Oilers' players could get side jobs as defensive tackles in the NFL if they want.

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
          Hi guys, just wanted to say that I go to bed with a piece of Jack every night!!

Keep it clean guys, my kids bought me "Jack" dog tags for my birthday a fornight ago and I haven't taken them off since.

Belated Happy Birthday, Divcon!

Is that right?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../JackIDtag.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            It was nice and relaxing. Ernie just helped me finish off the coconut and chocolate last night.
            He's on his way back to Jynjyr now, and the other clones are all hungover after raiding Jack's liquor cabinet. Serves them right. Suppose I'll need to restock it on the way home today.
            So, how was your birthday?
            Good Morning Admiral

Glad to hear you had a good birthday weekend.

Oy they raided Jack's liquor cabinet, he's probably not too happy about that...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
              Hi guys, just wanted to say that I go to bed with a piece of Jack every night!!
              Keep it clean guys, my kids bought me "Jack" dog tags for my birthday a fornight ago and I haven't taken them off since.
              Heheh, that's cool.

I haven't taken mine off since I got 'em at Gabit last October

They look like this Admiral...

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                Good Morning Admiral

Glad to hear you had a good birthday weekend.

Oy they raided Jack's liquor cabinet, he's probably not too happy about that...
                Yes, well, he hasn't discovered it yet, but I suspect Daniel will be text messaging him all the dirty details so that he knows all about what happened last night by the time he gets back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  Heheh, that's cool.

Yeah...those look vaguely familiar...I opted for the id tag when given the choice...has his picture on it as a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    Yeah...those look vaguely familiar...I opted for the id tag when given the choice...has his picture on it as a bonus.
                    Uh huh, but that ID tag looks like it'd be pretty lumpy snugged down the front of your ... uh well, down your front

You have to keep 'em warm y'know

Comment

Heheh, that's cool.
                      Those are very nice, I keep forgetting to order me a pair of them.

My LJ

Comment

Uh huh, but that ID tag looks like it'd be pretty lumpy snugged down the front of your ... uh well, down your front

You have to keep 'em warm y'know
                        You have to keep 'em warm
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          You have to keep 'em warm
                          *laughs* don't give me that shocked crap, you were there when I bought them and when I stowed them

Keeping them warm is an integral part of Rune's duties Kliggy-muffin

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc
                            I know, but I prefer jeans and leather. Mmm.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...therjacket.jpg

Somethin' ta drool over before I sign off for the night.
                            *hands NAZ the Jeans and Leather jacket* You can have these. I'll take what's left.

*wonders if she could arrange a 'wardrobe malfunction'.
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

*laughs* don't give me that shocked crap, you were there when I bought them and when I stowed them

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...meridian-8.jpg

*shakes head* My, my.... I can see this place has changed quite much since the last time I came here... I think the gutter's gotten deeper
                              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                              ............oo0oo............

Comment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...meridian-8.jpg
                                I was there when you bought them, but not when you stowed them.

I don't even want to know where she stowed them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X