RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
    Thank you! It was a hard job going through all my pictures to find the ones I truly loved. I tried to get all my favorite looks in there. But to get all the pictures I like, I'm going to have make several versions.

It's hard to look at all those pictures, but someone's gotta do it.
    Several versions? I think I could handle looking at several versions. You are soooooo good to us to spend your time looking for just the right pictures so we can drool every time you post. Thunk you for your sacrifice.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      A perenial fave. Scorched Earth is not RDA's best ep IMHO, but he has one of the nicest smiles in the whole series during that opening scene.

[ IMG]http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/409_scorched_earth.jpg[/IMG]

Doesn't he just! A sweet smile actually.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Well I'll sign off for the evening with this pic from Regis and Kelly in June 2002. The interview was horrid, Regis should be shot, but Rick handled it with grace and style as he always does.

Is it any wonder that he is THE MAN

Thanks as always to all the wonderful cappers and scrubbers who make these images available for sharing. Our own Ewokmonstr among them.
        Aw, thanks.

I could post my favorite pictures, or I could use a big old ditto for Rural's choices.
        Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Um...I was just wondering...is it just me so far in the gutter I will never get out or did anyone else notice anything in this picture from Reckoning

Well apparently I'm right there in that gutter with you Kliggins bc I noticed that very same thing What a lovely thing to be such a hussy!
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            Well apparently I'm right there in that gutter with you Kliggins bc I noticed that very same thing What a lovely thing to be such a hussy!
            Thank you Marimba. Always nice to know I am keeping excellent company. I may be a little slow, but I get there eventually.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              I came across ( ) this pic of Jack today. I think it shows off his *ahem* attributes *ahem* rather nicely!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...z/Jackcopy.jpg
              *ahem*

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Um...I was just wondering...is it just me so far in the gutter I will never get out or did anyone else notice anything in this picture from Reckoning

*ahem*

Nice
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

((((((((((((((((Marimba))))))))))))))))))))))))

Watched your latest vid!! It's wonderful! That song is so perfect. I am not as big an Elton John fan as I used to be but that one may bring me back!!

Thank you!!

Comment

A perenial fave. Scorched Earth is not RDA's best ep IMHO, but he has one of the nicest smiles in the whole series during that opening scene.

Humina humina.... Oooh, such a wonderful smile... I would melt into a puddle of goo if he looked at me like .....

*Hard to type as a puddle...*

Thank you, Rural...

Comment

Say good night, Jack...

Jack: Good night? Where'd they all go??

Comment

Bringing RDA back to the top.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        The Shipper Thread only has hussies incognito...we can't say outloud that we are one (it's some kind of secret I think)....we have to come here to thunk!!! He is hot in that white sleeveless T, I'll give you that. Very thunk worthy!

I'll have you know I proclaim my Hussy status loud and proud on the Shipper thread..!!! Part of my reason for shipping is that I don't see how Sam can possibly resist that gorgeous, hot, droolworthy, muscled, lean hunk of manhood on front of her ( I mean Jack..you got that..right??). Frankly, I don't see how woman can.
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                          With all this talk about being on top... of the page and um... giggling, I think you guys embarrassed him!

Oh, he's so cute when embarressed!!! We should embarress him more...

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                            yes yes...please do!!

>sux at groveling<

hows about this.....Somebody give me a jack pic NOW......please!!
                            How about..I did all my Christmas shopping in one day yesterday. And I paid all my bills. And I learnt how to sign Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (In British Sign Language, not rude gestures) and now I'm tired and my feet and fingers hurt..so can I have some Jack to make me feel better..Pleeaaaasssseeeee????????

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              From S7's Grace:

Happy!Jack:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...blueshirt1.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...blueshirt2.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...blueshirt3.jpg

(Again using URL's since they are S7 pix spoiler rules apply I think/thunk... (click on the little expand button to make Jack bigger...)
                              Now xcan you see why the shippers sit there screaming 'Kiss him!!!! For pity's sake, just kiss him now!!!! Well, if you won't, I will....'

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                I came across ( ) this pic of Jack today. I think it shows off his *ahem* attributes *ahem* rather nicely!

My, that's a large gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X