Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Oh, TOO much EVIL RDA!! Here's another from the TV Zone interview...

A happy RDA!

Got to go now...I'll be gone for the evening, but will be back tomorrow. Here or in that strange place, Mala's World....
      Hehe, his eyes just sparkle when he smiles! *SIGH* Thunk you Mala!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

THANK YOU bbfan!!! Great smiling pic! *sigh* I hope things are well!!! Get better soon!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Okay, folks... I'm soooo not feeling very well... kind of loopy from the pain pills... I put this together under the influence... you are so warned... going to bed...

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
            Okay, folks... I'm soooo not feeling very well... kind of loopy from the pain pills... I put this together under the influence... you are so warned... going to bed...

You are a doll bbfan...thunks from the bottom of my Jack thunking heart!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

And we're slipping....

And we're thunking....
              sigpic

Comment

I am so glad I have a good heart and strong knees. These pics of RDA are just to die for

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                  Yeah well he'd better comtemplate it long and hard.....sorry what was I saying?
                  *bows* BRAVO!!! *golf clap* BRAVO!!!

Comment

here's smiling back at you Jack

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                      I am so glad I have a good heart and strong knees. These pics of RDA are just to die for
                      Strong knees? *looks both ways* I don't know if we want to cross that bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                        That was the first thing that crossed my mind.
                        Then I got distracted by the fact that he's sitting on a BED. *thoughts take a nosedive*

How about a couch?? I think I got this from RDA-forever.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/couch.jpg

I just realized the frame on this picture is FLAMES!! Ohh, yeeaaahhh!!!
                        "Nosedive" you say? *siler runs screaming from Rural's thought police*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Mmmm...searching for the soap....
                          I doubt you're going to find that anywhere here in the gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                            Sure, Jules!

I'm skimming very fast today, but thanks to all who put up pix: Rural, bbfan, Jynjyr... (apologies, if I missed anyone)...

Susan!! I LOVE your new caps! RDA looks so good in Past the Bleachers... I love him in the tank top...and the open white shirt... and the blue shirt....and the white tshirt... OK, I don't like that red pinstripe hat!

Oh and your Through the Eyes of a Killer caps are hot...OK, he turns out wacko, but man, is he looking fit...

Oh, here he is in another wacko role... he does play evil so well... A promo shot from

Beyond Betrayal
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...etrayal_05.jpg
                            Yep he was a total creep in that movie but damn HOT to look at. Thanks Mala and I hope you have a great evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                              That's not soap and you know it!
                              RITGLMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan

Well that certainly explains the preponderance of Whumped Jack in this montage. THUNKS Lorie and I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X