RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    You mean you haven't installed a potty under your chair yet? Poor Yoojoo. Might want to think about things like that for the future.

Your welcome. I think Jack is a little amused at your predicament.
    he he he....after i saw this post i just couldnt resist posting this smiley!!
    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

^peter deluise new what he was doing when he turned hi desk chair into a toilet!! maybe thats what i should do to mine!!

btw....amused jack=hot jack!!
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
        After looking at the Threads pics on the German website I couldn't help but notice...
        Spoiler:
        boxers, not briefs!

I know what I'm going to be thunking about tonight when I go to bed!

-- AmberMoon
        Well.... Ask a man usually wearing briefs in the day, boxers are FAR more comfortable at night...

I speak from personal experience... (No! I'm not a man, but I married one!!! )
        Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
        ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
          HEY!! i will have you know that that was legitiment concern for my fellow thunkers!!

wait....why the heck did i come back in here!! i must leave now!! uh oh....wheres the exit *searches frantically for exit* I will not get stuck here again. NO!! i am never gonna leave this place am i?!?!
          *sits and sulks* well...since i am here would one of yall kind ladies mind posting a friggen amazing jack pic for me?!?!

OMG!! i am a hussy aren't i?!?! no no no no no, say it aint so!! I can't be one.....i won't be one.....

btw...hows it coming with those jack pics gals?!?! i don't have all day ya know!!
          Well, my dearest YooJoo... Being a hussy is *not* a sickness... Being in the gutter is *not* being like in a psychiatric hospital...

*They* are not normal... *we* are...
          Sees nurse in white gown with huge honkin' needle...
          *I* am not mad, *They* are... Ouch!!!! No! No! Nooooo.... RrrrZZZZhHHHH... *UN-PG dreams* of Rick... THANKS Nuse!!

Comment

I just *HAD* to post this...

I'm still holding my tummy for laughing so hard, sorry...

See, I'm at work... (yes... I *am* at work... Thunking at work is a very SANE activity!!! ) and one of our partners just came in with his cell phone ringing... I thought I was hearing voices: It's ALMOST EXACTLY RICK'S RING TONE!!!!!!!!!

I had trouble keeping my cool and not snap the damn thing from his hand!!!

... But Rick's better of course!!!

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUTTER GALS

sigpic

Comment

Shhhh... be very, very quiet... we're sneaking on...

Comment

I haven`t posted for a while because i`ve been enjoying myself so much looking at the piccys.

But today i just had to show my appreciation of the picture in the threads episode.
                  PPHHHHHWWOOAARRRRR

Legs and close up as well, Baggy boxers as well. (showing some thigh,) i can`t wait for this episode to show on Sky One and then i`ll be desperate to get it on Dvd. Maybe i`ll need a new one after because i like the pause and zoom functions best.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                    Shhhh... be very, very quiet... we're sneaking on...

Glad to hear I am not the only stealth thunker today bbfan....shhhhhh! be very quiet....isn't this fun????
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

geeze...i am so getting corrupted in here. if i don't leave now....
                      Who is corrupting whom here yoohoo ??? I do believe, and correct me if I'm wrong hussies, but I do believe that we showed the utmost in decorum around here until you started in with your corrupting of us. Am I right here hussies? Thought so... By the way....PLEASE don't leave us now, you were just getting started weren't you?????
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                        http://img115.exs.cx/img115/634/PDVD_001.png

Jack's slipping a bit...here's a refresher on just how handsome he is when he's in warrior mode...

-- AmberMoon
                        Oh, my wonderful, adorable, jaw-droppingly sexy Action Jack! What I wouldn't give to be a damsel in distress and have him come over the hill to save me! Then,of course, I'd have to thank him properly... <VBG!>
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

i dunno about yall but i really wanted to be on the receiving end of "the look" he was giving in that pic!! OMG!! it was so....intense!!

if i was on the receiving end of that look, i think i'd pass out. of course, i may not, so in the interests of science, he should come over here and give me that look, just to ascertain what my reaction will be. Just for the sake of scientific research, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Ummm... you're sure that's not an imposter? This time of the evening he's not much into *talking*...

More ActionJack.

(not to be confused with Wet!Jack, Virgin!Jack, Scruffy!Jack or any other Jack.....)
                            Virgin!Jack? I'm going to need photographic proof of this mythical creature...

Comment

^peter deluise new what he was doing when he turned hi desk chair into a toilet!! maybe thats what i should do to mine!!

btw....amused jack=hot jack!!
                              Any jack= hot jack!!

BTW..did you see Covenant? he had flat hair. FLAT HAIR!!! . it had actually been combed. Now that was a crime against nature. No wonder he was in such a bad mood for the entire episode, I bet he was thinking 'The Gutter Gals' won't like this one bit...flat hair!'

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                                Who is corrupting whom here yoohoo ??? I do believe, and correct me if I'm wrong hussies, but I do believe that we showed the utmost in decorum around here until you started in with your corrupting of us. Am I right here hussies? Thought so... By the way....PLEASE don't leave us now, you were just getting started weren't you?????

Yes, corrupt me Yoojoo. Corrupt me now!! I'M RIPE FOR CORRUPTION!!!!

<cries of 'Oh No, Michelle's in one of those moods' echo around the forum'>

Hi Critter!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X