Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Hi Fellow RDA Thunkers
    Got the Mod Hat on today ..... There have been a few concerns raised that need to be addressed and hopefully they will be easy to fix and everyone can continue thunking safely

<snip>

Thank you all for adhering to these rules; now let the thunking continue!

Don't forget all your safety gear
    Thank you Tame! This dial-upper truly appreciates it.
    sigpic

Comment

Weeeeeee, I'm finally back! Phew! What a long work day. That's what I get for not goin' in at the usual 7 or 8 am. Urg...

Lots of desert camo shots I see. *sigh* I loves the desert camo. teehee.
      sigpic
      -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
      LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Those scar pics on Jack's eyebrow got me thinking about something else that I drool over with this man. Have you ever noticed how his eyebrows kind of arch, and not just when he's making facial expressions, either. I just love how they're shaped!

rda-forever.com
        What would Jack do?

Comment

Ooh, lookie here....
          dirty, unshaven Mac in wool cap..

and Jack in wool cap!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackgirl
            Those scar pics on Jack's eyebrow got me thinking about something else that I drool over with this man. Have you ever noticed how his eyebrows kind of arch, and not just when he's making facial expressions, either. I just love how they're shaped!

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/326...ssin0153gf.jpg

rda-forever.com
            Yes, The Man has nice brows... unlike *cough*Daniel*cough* No offense to the guy, but YEESH...caterpillars... I just can't stand his eyebrows. lol.

[EDIT insert] Ever notice how Jack was the only one in "The Broca Divide" that didn't have those overgrown eyebrows?? In fact, it appeared he didn't really have any after going caveman. He had the brow-ridge, just not the 'Animal from the Muppets' unibrow. I think he was an adorable neanderthal.

Last edited by not_a_zatarc; 13 April 2006, 06:37 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

This is really...so sweet!

rda-forever.com
              What would Jack do?

Comment

Deadly serious Mac...

rda-forever.com
                What would Jack do?

Comment

One word: Awwwww!

rda-forever.com
                  What would Jack do?

Comment

Playing with the MAN....

Last edited by AmberMoon; 13 April 2006, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Yes, not_a_zatarc, he makes a very cute neanderthal! I noticed in that episode that he was kind of acting like a wild cat, especially when he first gets the virus and has those wild, shrill cries (that somehow seem so sexy to me!). Even the makeup job on his face kind of looks cat-like to me, you know, like a prehistoric big cat or something...

When the SG team "goes wild," Jack looks the best! Daniel looks hilarious!
                      What would Jack do?

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                        Playing with the MAN....

Nice!

Well, I've gotta get to bed. G'night Jackgirl, Amber, an' anyone else on! Later!

*yawns* "Yeah, night GGs."

How cute. *snuggles*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                          Playing with the MAN....

Okay Now I see it.. OH MY.. Amber its HUGE..
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc
                            Yes, The Man has nice brows... unlike *cough*Daniel*cough* No offense to the guy, but YEESH...caterpillars... I just can't stand his eyebrows. lol.

[EDIT insert] Ever notice how Jack was the only one in "The Broca Divide" that didn't have those overgrown eyebrows?? In fact, it appeared he didn't really have any after going caveman. He had the brow-ridge, just not the 'Animal from the Muppets' unibrow. I think he was an adorable neanderthal.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...cadivide00.jpg
                            I don't know if anyone has answered that but I was watching some behind the scenes or audio or something ( I get it all blended in the head lol ) and they did it on purpose without the brows cause of RDA's face expressions, they thought it had shown more meaning without it....and wow am I glad they did...I heart Danny too but whoa his unibrow in this episode is so scary and yeah I totally get the eyebrow issue with Daniel lol on the other hand with the love RDA wow......but who notices the eyebrows when I notice the EYES!!!!!!

and the Mac doesn't he kinda look Jackish in this one??

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Night GGs gotta get to bed I'm exhausted

I'm ready with the blanket and cocoa

Awww Mac so sweet...*ruffle ruffle* your hair is perfect for that....night all

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Almost to the bottom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X