RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
    I unanimously declare (or should that be let's run it past the GG faithful) that this picture should be the first post of every subsequent RDA/Jack Thunk Thread as a warning to all those intrepid people who dare to enter our little gutter
    HERE!!HERE!!

Comment

6.03 Descent
      sigpic

Comment

4.10 Beneath the Surface
        sigpic

Comment

3.18 Shades of Grey

sigpic

Comment

2.14 Touchstone
            sigpic

Comment

A scrub of an early season Jack trading card/promo pic (not sure what episode this is)

Last edited by Mala50; 24 November 2004, 10:06 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                CRITTER!!!! He looks so.... sad! Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone on the THUNK thread!!!!
                He's sad because he can't be with us silly....Thunk how happy he would be if he could be with us all tomorrow....defies imagination, doesn't it????
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  (((((Mala))))) I am so happy that thunk doesn't take a holiday with you...this one is spectacular....so incredibly yummy. Hmmmm....yummy.....Thanksgiving tomorrow....yummy.......hmmmmm.....THUNK!!!!!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                    Happy Thanksgiving... see ya Friday
                    LOL!!! Thank you for this one bbfan!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I can't stand to see our Jack so far down...he is just so handsome and hunkable. We need to get all our thunking in today in case we can't get to a computer tomorrow. Tame, once again, thunks....I borrowed this from your incredibly hunkable thunkable collection.

Desperate Thunker

Comment

((((MALA)))) I was in a very bad mood cause work totally sucks but now after looking at all your thunk-a-licious pics of the MAN...I can go to my happy thunk place where my only thoughts are of RDA/Jack. Thunk you from the bottom of my heart!

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          My Dearest Hussies,
                          I appreciate the offer to join you all in the gutter for a Thunksgiving meal
                          but I am afraid I must decline (not recline DEcline ).
                          I am ever so busy saving the world from the bad guys.
                          Maybe next year.

Yours in thunking,
                          Jack []http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/just%20for%20fun/0122.gif[/IMG]
                          []http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/approved%20for%20gutter%20use/Jack_107.jpg[/IMG]
                          Thunks to Tame for letting me borrow one of her pictures again (((Tame))). Obviously I wrote this letter....not Jack , just want to make sure you all know that ....Happy Thanksgiving to a great group of hussies!!!!
                          We'll save you some pie!
                          Happy Thunksgiving to all the Gutter Girls - there is sooo much here to be thunkful for.
                          I'm gathering the strength to go back to baking. 4 pies down - ? to go
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

3.18 Shades of Grey

[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Jack/SoGColJack.jpg[/img]
                            Gotta love a man in uniform!
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                              ((((MALA)))) I was in a very bad mood cause work totally sucks but now after looking at all your thunk-a-licious pics of the MAN...I can go to my happy thunk place where my only thoughts are of RDA/Jack. Thunk you from the bottom of my heart!

-- AmberMoon
                              Awww, AmberMoon, I'm sorry that work totally sucks!! But I'm glad that thunking over RDA can bring you some relief!

Here's another from Wormhole X-treme! When I think of this episode, I tend to remember it mainly as just being funny... But oh, there are SO many good thunky pics to be had of Jack... I only rediscovered this when I was capping it to get a nice pic for Michelle's sig...
                              This one is just as squee-worthy - plus, he's wearing his shades!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Awww, AmberMoon, I'm sorry that work totally sucks!! But I'm glad that thunking over RDA can bring you some relief!

Here's another from Wormhole X-treme! When I think of this episode, I tend to remember it mainly as just being funny... But oh, there are SO many good thunky pics to be had of Jack... I only rediscovered this when I was capping it to get a nice pic for Michelle's sig...
                                This one is just as squee-worthy - plus, he's wearing his shades!!!

Keep posting those awesome caps...you can never get enough of RDA! My heart just thunks faster everytime I look at pic of him... ...RDA is just to damn sexy for his own good......he should come with a warning label or something!

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Working...
                                X