RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    No banter this morning Ontlls, had to finish working.
    Kliggs means she forgot to water her brain last night.

I can insult your walking haystack if you have some time to kill though.

**smooch smooch*
    hmm, he's been stealing the jam out of the jellyrolls again I see

Comment

The EYES have it!~

S

Comment

I'm liking the color version better this morning....full color JACK!

SCJC: Would you quite fiddling with the color knob...next thing you know my face will be blue For Crying Out Loud!

Comment

I soooooooooooooo need a vacation in Paradise!

S

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/sclairef99/Frozen_JackCU_mala_touchedbysclaire.jpg
            SCJC: Would you quite fiddling with the color knob...next thing you know my face will be blue For Crying Out Loud!
            et voila!

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
              Mornin' S

I hate that too, also gotta love when they think it's ok to cut grass at that time.

SCJC: Two Words: Palm Trees!
              SC99: Jack...explain for those who don't live in Arizona
              SCJC: Too Early FCOL
              SC99: Well, these crazy people climb up to the top of the trees to chop off the branches and clean them off....I finally spotted the offending chainsaw above my backyard neighbors house just sawing away at the frons...
              SCJC: FRONS Again I ask you, where is my P90? *storms off to look*
              SC99: Excuse me GG's....got a grumpy one on my hands....

S

Comment

ohhhhh THUNK!!!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rMalasepia.jpg

SCJC: Two Words: Palm Trees!
                  SC99: Jack...explain for those who don't live in Arizona
                  SCJC: Too Early FCOL
                  SC99: Well, these crazy people climb up to the top of the trees to chop off the branches and clean them off....I finally spotted the offending chainsaw above my backyard neighbors house just sawing away at the frons...
                  SCJC: FRONS Again I ask you, where is my P90? *storms off to look*
                  SC99: Excuse me GG's....got a grumpy one on my hands....

S

Yeah, we're stuck with the infernal palm trees in California, too. Nasty things...always losing pieces in the wind...making a mess. Things oughta be outlawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune

SCJC: You think that's cute don't you two?! *walks off muttering* Blue, Green, purple - any color as long as I have "sticky up hair" what's with that, don't they know I hate GIGGLING and colors produce GIGGLing!!!!!!!! FCOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                      Yeah Sure You Betcha THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                        I found this quote and I had to make a wall of the MAN.
                        Perfect Amber!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...uysAQOcap5.jpg
                          Yeah, we're stuck with the infernal palm trees in California, too. Nasty things...always losing pieces in the wind...making a mess. Things oughta be outlawed.
                          Ah, yes, infernal things dropping the seed in desert landscaping...as well as the stuff off the trunk after a wind storm and it's windy here today...HUBS spent all weekend in the front yard cleaning after them....THIS ONE was no where to be found when it came time to help out!

SCJC: What I was supposed to help?

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/sclairef99/jstickup.jpg
                            SCJC: You think that's cute don't you two?! *walks off muttering* Blue, Green, purple - any color as long as I have "sticky up hair" what's with that, don't they know I hate GIGGLING and colors produce GIGGLing!!!!!!!! FCOL
                            *giggles before Bev can get here with her placard*

Red, you forgot red!*ruffles that delectable hair too*

Comment

Time to read my book and fall asleep....on the couch....it seems thaat the chainsaw has disappeared.....

for now....

Comment

Ah, yes, infernal things dropping the seed in desert landscaping...as well as the stuff off the trunk after a wind storm and it's windy here today...HUBS spent all weekend in the front yard cleaning after them....THIS ONE was no where to be found when it came time to help out!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...9/147232c1.jpg
                                SCJC: What I was supposed to help?

Clones don't do yardwork. Standard clause in our contracts. That's what husbands are for.

Comment

Working...
                                X