Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarshaker
    Hey Thunkers! (waves)

This is my first post on this thread. I usually hang out on the shipper thread and not here because I don't get enough work done as it is, and I know what will happen if I stick my toe in the gutter. But, what the heck, it's Friday and there's not much going on, so why not??

I love this scene from Fragile Balance. I want to snuggle up behind him and spoon him and wrap my arm around him. Actually, I want to do a lot more than that, but that's what I'd do for starters! Sighhhhhhh!
    Sugarshaker! Congrats on your first post! Oh, I know you've been Jack thunker for a while (she coined the phrase General Studmuffin)...

In honor of your very hussy-like thoughts, here's a nice new pic of General Jack:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Sugarshaker! Congrats on your first post! Oh, I know you've been Jack thunker for a while (she coined the phrase General Studmuffin)...

In honor of your very hussy-like thoughts, here's a nice new pic of General Jack:

THUNK! He is just so... BEAUTIFUL!!! Thunk you, Mala! What a way to start my crazy and busy day!

Comment

Comment

Look's like Jack is getting an early start for the Ohio State/michigan game...

GOBUCKS!!!!!!!

I'm one with the bottle

Comment

Mala, where would we be without you?? Whew! What a man!!!

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

good morning to you too Jack.

Comment

Can any one tell me when RDA injured his left eye brow. In Broca Divide the injuries he sustained are not the same as the gap of eye brow hair that can be seen in present series. So when did he injure himself? I can venture a guess that it ws probably a skying accident.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  Can any one tell me when RDA injured his left eye brow. In Broca Divide the injuries he sustained are not the same as the gap of eye brow hair that can be seen in present series. So when did he injure himself? I can venture a guess that it ws probably a skying accident.
                  I believe the answer to that question is this: he didn't. He gets the make-up people to shave that 'injury' in. Can't remember when he started doing it though.

geeky

Comment

wow injury looks very real. thanks

Comment

I think... and this is my own opinion... I think he started to do it after '1969' when he got clobbered in the head with the butt end of the 'bad guy's gun' while they were on their knees in the silo... right after the rocket DIDN'T go off...

Comment

Oy!...

Comment

]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Jack/ZH_Jack.jpg[/img]
                          I have the urge to straighten his collar, maybe loosen his tie a little. This is one delicious shot.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

All Hail His Royal Studliness!!

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                              I think... and this is my own opinion... I think he started to do it after '1969' when he got clobbered in the head with the butt end of the 'bad guy's gun' while they were on their knees in the silo... right after the rocket DIDN'T go off...
                              I thought it was in Demons, when he got clobbered in the face before they tossed Teal'c in the pond...

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes3...images/135.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                I thought it was in Demons, when he got clobbered in the face before they tossed Teal'c in the pond...

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes3...images/135.jpg
                                They almost always hit him in the same spot. Lets all line up to kiss it.
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X