No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad I'm up there helping them....you're too late bbfan. hehehehe You snooze, you lose. I might share just because you always share your Jacks...I'm thinking about it....NOPE! Not today!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
      Goodmorning, everyone...

Jack's a bit concerned this morning... my cousin is over in Iraq (Fallujah)... and we ALL know how he feels about that place ... well, we haven't heard from him for over a week... and this comes after getting regular reports from him... twice a week... it's quite unnerving...
      *hugs* I'm sure all is fine as Critter says. They are very busy ensuring the freedom of countless millions of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        Too bad I'm up there helping them....you're too late bbfan. hehehehe You snooze, you lose. I might share just because you always share your Jacks...I'm thinking about it....NOPE! Not today!
        I'll make sure that they're.....*cough*..showered....when Critter's all done with them. They'll probably need a lot of sleep by the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
          I'll make sure that they're.....*cough*..showered....when Critter's all done with them. They'll probably need a lot of sleep by the end of the day.

You both are soooooo wrong! I go up to the cabin and expected to see everything ship shape... but what do I find... Mac sneezing his head off... allergies...

... and Jack was no where around... after further examination, I found him hiding... cause' 'He didn't want to clean anymore'... poor baby! ... HA!

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone...

[]http://img24.exs.cx/img24/3989/jackslashdaniel26.jpg[/IMG]

Jack's a bit concerned this morning... my cousin is over in Iraq (Fallujah)... and we ALL know how he feels about that place ... well, we haven't heard from him for over a week... and this comes after getting regular reports from him... twice a week... it's quite unnerving...
            Our thoughts are with you and your cousin.
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

We just want to say thank you for all the messages about my cousin. He's just a babe and we love him dearly.

We both salute you...

Comment

Hoping that your cousin is ok

Comment

good morning. am here for my morning cup of rda pics. an rda a day keeps the doctor away.

Comment

I had to look up what alfalfa was (we don't have it in Scotland), and my dictionary tells me it's fodder! Well, he can stuff me anytime!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                      Oh! I see Rural in my backyard. You may fall apart in my piece of the
                      Gutter, dear. Let us reside in the shallows together for a bit.

We have infomercials hereabout for an item called "Gutter Helmet." It appears
                      that's where we're at in the RDA catalog. Says something about "Keeps
                      the squirrels away." Now there's food for thought.

Why is my brain filled with images of tongues? Helmets? Pup tents, or even
                      tent poles? Jack makes me want to bivouac!!!

Lick Jack, bivouac, get yourself a bone,
                      *This* old man can roll me home!

(Forgive the rephrasing of the child's rhyme: This Old Man.)

OzGirl
                      ROFL!!! Oz, that's got to be the Gutter Gal's song!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeahsureyabetcha!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          Critter, you're not sharing...after all the times I've shared with you!
                          sigpic

Comment

... and Jack was no where around... after further examination, I found him hiding... cause' 'He didn't want to clean anymore'... poor baby! ... HA!

No, Jack was in the woods with me. We were on a *nature ramble*!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              No, Jack was in the woods with me. We were on a *nature ramble*!
                              Just watch out for splinters, thorns and bark burn.... LOL!

*Mei Mei ducks back into lurkdom!*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                I had to look up what alfalfa was (we don't have it in Scotland), and my dictionary tells me it's fodder! Well, he can stuff me anytime!!!
                                Ummm Bev...
                                Methinks she meant Alfalfa in the 'Little Rascals'... the first sticky up hair guy......
                                http://www.moviepostershop.com/displ...__1-22520.html

http://www.4alfalfa.com/AlfalfaNation/cowlick.htm

Edited to add: link to BBfan's pic...
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=6212
                                Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 14 November 2004, 09:32 AM.
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X