Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    *giggling madly* cultural divide got you huh, Bev? Think bum bag
    LOL! I eventually understood. Some words just don't translate well!

ETA:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I think he's shooting at TPTB, wondering why they don't mention him in the show anymore.
      Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s

Don't want to burst your bubble but Maybe HE asked not to be mentioned in the Show and want to get on with his Life (thinking Eight years is long enough!!)

one Question is Micheal Greenburg still Executive Producer on the show?? or did he leave too!!
      He asked them to keep the character alive, and Joe Malozzi said before the season started that Jack O'Neill would still remain a part of the Stargate universe. RDA doesn't have to be physically there to keep the character alive. After eight years of working together you'd expect Sam, Daniel and Teal'c to mention his name now and again. It has nothing to do with whether RDA does or doesn't come back for a guest spot. I stand by my post.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
        Well I finally had some time last night to tweak some caps. I realized I had never capped the R2 version of Timeline to the Future. That feature is what turned me off of R1 discs from then on when they only put the first part of it on. UGH. Anyway, these are from that extra and i think Bev will especially enjoy alot of them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...oFuture72b.jpg
        I'm a sucker for that green shirt!

My LJ

Comment

The smile, the hair.....*gotta remember to breathe*........

Great run, Shelly.

My LJ

Comment

EEEEK... RDA in Mastercard commercial as MAC *gleeful grin* I don't like football but I'm so going to sit there and watch just for him *sigh*

ONTLLs.. nice sig
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
              you know Kliggins, to get BEV to
              We might have to post lots of pictures with Jack in A HAT.. or even a

it WAS just so Tempting!!
              Hehehe! I'm a member of the Boonies Club!
              sigpic

Comment

Well I finally had some time last night to tweak some caps. I realized I had never capped the R2 version of Timeline to the Future. That feature is what turned me off of R1 discs from then on when they only put the first part of it on. UGH. Anyway, these are from that extra and i think Bev will especially enjoy alot of them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...oFuture72b.jpg
                I have this on dvd. I do believe there may be quite a lot of sticky-up hair! *ruffle*
                sigpic

Comment

Nice caps Shelly. Thunks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                    EEEEK... RDA in Mastercard commercial as MAC *gleeful grin* I don't like football but I'm so going to sit there and watch just for him *sigh*

ONTLLs.. nice sig
                    I hadn't planned to watch the game, but now I will be front & center (At least for the 4th quarter)!! I'm also taping it so I can watch the commercial again and again and again and.. well you get the idea I wonder if he'll recreate the MacGyver hairdo for the commerical? Probably not, but its fun to think about!

Comment

Okay, back from lunch.

We had a friend drop by today.

Comment

Awww I want the 60 second one! How did you find out when it would air in the game and which one it would be?
                        Morjana posted a press release from the MasterCard web site today: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=15

It also says that the 60 second version will start airing in March.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

So, do I send Colonel Hiney to Siberia or Antarctica for spiking the Admiral's coffee? Decisions...decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                He asked them to keep the character alive, and Joe Malozzi said before the season started that Jack O'Neill would still remain a part of the Stargate universe. RDA doesn't have to be physically there to keep the character alive. After eight years of working together you'd expect Sam, Daniel and Teal'c to mention his name now and again. It has nothing to do with whether RDA does or doesn't come back for a guest spot. I stand by my post.
                                I stand by your post, too, Bev. JM recently said that the lack of Jack mentions this season was an "oversight"?!? How can they overlook a character who has been the lead for 8 years? Daniel was mentioned when he was ascended in S6. Not mentioning Jack at all, has nothing to do with RDA's wishes... It's just bad writing, imo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X