RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Stop telling tales, I did not! Rune bought some!
    The fact that you bought ALL the RDA pics at Gabit meant that Rune, Gatebee and I could look at them and thunk even though we weren't here in the gutter!
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s

uh oh!!
          Hehehehe ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I love that pic. *sigh*
            You inspired me, and I took a quick picture of the pictures on my wall. It's too big to post, so I'll give the link if anyone's interested. http://photobucket.com/albums/v491/d...cs-on-wall.jpg
            I've just taken it, so it's a bit dark, and you can see the flash reflecting off the glass....but it's pics of THE MAN!!!

WOW Bev.. How do you sleep at night with the MAN Staring at you??
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

The fact that you bought ALL the RDA pics at Gabit meant that Rune, Gatebee and I could look at them and thunk even though we weren't here in the gutter!
              I did not buy all the RDA pictures!!! The fact that you have some is a testimony to that. I might have bought a few. I am impressed that yours are in frames; mine are not.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

WOW Bev.. How do you sleep at night with the MAN Staring at you??
                  I don't need no stinkin' sleep!
                  sigpic

Comment

So you all READ the story of me MEETING RDA!! Right!!

and you then heard the story, that I thought my Mom threw out the pic I took of RDA, but then phoned my last Week to come get a box of pictures that she don't want anymore.
                    Well I picked up the Box, and hunted thru them..
                    Well I think I might have Scared my Neighbors when I jumped up and YAHOO!! on top of my LUNGS.. Guess what I FOUND!!

So anyhow, I found a place that was able to SCAN my Pictures, and out of them I have FOUR that weren't BLURRY!!

SO UM
                    WARNING! Thess pictures are not for the faint-hearted thunker! Please make sure that your seatbelt is securely fastened and that you are close to an emergency exit - or at least a soft landing place. -thanks Alaskhah

Here we Go!!

This is introduction to RDA onto the Ice at beginning of Game!!

MORE To COME!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I did not buy all the RDA pictures!!! The fact that you have some is a testimony to that. I might have bought a few. I am impressed that yours are in frames; mine are not.
                      The only way I could get near the pics was by saying to you, "Oh, is that RDA?" (good misdirection ) so that when you looked I was able to dash in and buy my pics!
                      My pictures are covered in glass so that they are safe from any drool mishaps that may occur whilst thunking.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't need no stinkin' sleep!
                        Oh, so that explains the bags under your eyes.

sigpic

Comment

Next..

"This is how far I was away from the Ice, and HIM!!"

and thank Goodness for Scans and PaintshopPro

CUZ now we can ZOOM IN!!

Do I post MORE??
                          sigpic

Comment

The only way I could get near the pics was by saying to you, "Oh, is that RDA?" (good misdirection ) so that when you looked I was able to dash in and buy my pics!
                            My pictures are covered in glass so that they are safe from any drool mishaps that may occur whilst thunking.
                            Now, you know that is not true. I was standing right next to you when you bought some of yours.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, so that explains the bags under your eyes.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...004sepafh2.jpg
                              Wha.....??????
                              sigpic

Comment

Next..
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../RDAHoc92c.jpg
                                "This is how far I was away from the Ice, and HIM!!"

and thank Goodness for Scans and PaintshopPro

CUZ now we can ZOOM IN!!

Do I post MORE??
                                Of course you post MORE!

Comment

Working...
                                X