Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auralan
    Defnitely. The arms. Sigh. Thunk.

Do we have to manage to get off the floor to give awards? That could get tricky with material this good!
    Just reach out and slide it on over. It's kinda slippery in here for some reason.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
      Oh, but if I *could* have found JACK in such a position -- I mean, if I had
      had a camera at the time, you see -- I would have posted THOSE links
      instead. I was, of course, too busy "bwh-ha-ha-ing" when I had Jack in
      my dungeon...I mean...playroom.

PLEEEEAAASSSE post some Jack-whumped pix for my Halloween pleasure.
      (I'm weird that way.)

Oz, my dear, I hate to break it to you, but you are weird in MANY ways... Welcome to the club!

I know Halloween is over but I've found some more Jack whumpage (well, I did say I have pix stored away on cdroms and dvdroms, didn't I?) So I'll only share a few...

Season 3 DEMONS (not sure if this is the origin of the scar or not)
      sigpic

Comment

Of course, there's Season 2's: MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
          Aha! I see now. hehehe Got'cha
          Shelly
          Thanks for the pressie, Shelly. It was much appreciated! Now I'm just going to run my fingers through his hair to get it all sticky-up, then I'll run my fingers.....{CENSORED for non-PG content}
          sigpic

Comment

Can't get enough of that scene from Season 2's OUT OF MIND....

I can actually hear him taking a deep breath and gasping for air!

(oh... that was ME!! )

Last edited by Mala50; 01 November 2004, 09:10 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Oz, my dear, I hate to break it to you, but you are weird in MANY ways... Welcome to the club!

I know Halloween is over but I've found some more Jack whumpage (well, I did say I have pix stored away on cdroms and dvdroms, didn't I?) So I'll only share a few...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...monsJack02.jpg
              It's weird to like Whumped!Jack???
              Oh well, call me weird as well.
              It's all in the opportunity to give some TLC; to sooth a fevered brow; to kiss it and make it all better.
              ... Kiss ... kiss ... kiss ... *whap*
              Sorry, stuck in a groove there.

Jack has been whacked on that eyebrow sooooo many times. I tried to keep a count but gave up. It's like he's got a little target right there.

Just had an odd thought - Do people in RL who see him off and on (store clerks and such) wonder about this 'now you see it, now you don't' scar? (I think about strange things like that.)

Part of my screen saver slide show.
              If you think I'm weird, I know you're boring.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

OK.... now there's physical whumpage...... but there's emotional whumpage, too.
                (I won't say what episode this is from, but I'm sure most of you recognize it)....

sigpic

Comment

(I won't say what episode this is from, but I'm sure most of you recognize it)....

Awwwww...poor baby. Come here. The gutter gals will make it all better..

Gawwww, he is such an incredible actor. So much emotion....{sigh}...
                  Last edited by ra-hanna; 01 November 2004, 08:52 AM. Reason: adding on
                  "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                  "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                  Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                  Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                  "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                  Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                  Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                  (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Wow! That's beautiful. Well done.
                    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Aaaaaaw. That is such a sad picture...
                      Mala, I never thought I’d hear myself saying something like this, but: thanks for almost making me cry....

Comment

I recognize this picture in a major way. It makes me sad to see Jack so sad but what makes me even sadder is that
                        Spoiler:
                        TPTB completely blew off all this wonderful emotion when they started season 8. It's like this whole bit never happened and that is what really upsets me. This Jack isn't even in season 8....

But I would kiss him and make him better if I could anyway....
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

[img]http:/.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Jack/SadJackbw.jpg[/img]
                          Great Photos
                          I hate fan fics where Jack is crying big crocodile tears - he doesn't seem like the type to me, but his eyes are certainly glistening in this shot
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Just bringing him... up... the page.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...monsJack02.jpg
                              Ooooo! I think all of us GG's would volunteer to make him feel better!

I could be wrong here but I think the eyebrow injury started in Broca Divide.

Thank you Mala for this pic.. you always get such great caps and clean them up so nice!!
                              Last edited by Nikkirose; 01 November 2004, 04:29 PM. Reason: added bold and underline since no one seems to see it ;)

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Sigh...

Comment

Working...
                                X