• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    Oh, but if I *could* have found JACK in such a position -- I mean, if I had
    had a camera at the time, you see -- I would have posted THOSE links
    instead. I was, of course, too busy "bwh-ha-ha-ing" when I had Jack in
    my dungeon...I mean...playroom.

PLEEEEAAASSSE post some Jack-whumped pix for my Halloween pleasure.
    (I'm weird that way.)

You know the problem (did I say problem?? ) with having SO MUCH Jack -- is finding things! I have a whole bunch of whumped Jack somewhere... OK, here's one of my favs.... I love Paradise Lost....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      You know the problem (did I say problem?? ) with having SO MUCH Jack -- is finding things! I have a whole bunch of whumped Jack somewhere... OK, here's one of my favs.... I love Paradise Lost....

Oh, my! Nicely whumped. AND dirty! Dirty ol' whumped Jack O'Neill.
      C'mere baby!!! You need loving in the worst way, and that's the way I
      like it.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

*breaks out the itty bitt wittle sponge*
        come here hon, and let me take care of that....... *croons softly*

Oz, when I was in NYC I saw some red feather boas at the street fair, and came thisclose to buying one cos it reminded me of you

And Mala! OMG! I love it when you rampage thru your hard drive! What utterly fab pics of RDA *swoons*

(and the parents enjoyed their mini-tour of St Louis via the luggage carosel, and are now safely tucked up in bed sleeping off 30 hours of planes and airports). LOL Tame, I'll tell them you waved as they went by

Comment

It sure is nice to see Mala and Oz here in the gutter again.

Comment

Hey! I just noticed that I *finally* have two jello squares. WOOHOO!!!

Comment

Mac says... Happy Halloween!

Comment

Jack says... Happy Halloween, too.

Comment

Just getting The Man back up...

The page that is...

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Well... he's not really *all that wet*, but he is still a bit damp, needs some help with drying that ear, and the grin is pretty nice.....
                    This is so cute SS. Don't you just want to jump him and give him a BIG ole hug???? WHAT? What did you think I was going to say.... (((((ShimmeringStar)))))
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                      It sure is nice to see Mala and Oz here in the gutter again.
                      Ain't that the truth????
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'm just having fun....me and Jack...on our own....

sigpic

Comment

Is this Meimei's clone??? Come here Jack...I'll take care of you!!

sigpic

Comment

Went to Busch Gardens yesterday and the boys in the back seat had a movie set up to watch. It was My Fellow Americans with James Garner and Jack Lemon. I was listening as I drove and heard a line (not exactly word for word ) but it was, "Well, we'll have to MacGyver it somehow."

Was just a nice little RDA/Mac moment for me.
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X