Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look Mac is wet too ...HEY RURAL!!! OVER BBFAN ...has wet Mac WOO HOO

RDA just does *wet* so well doesn't he Gutter Gals
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
      Oooooooooohhhhhh... almost All Hallow's Eve

Mac and I were playing in my "wreck"-room (tee hee) -- yes, I DO play with
      Mac when RDA's been away from my TV for too long. Besides, Mac has been
      more adventurous lately, which might explain how he ended up like this...

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...es/01a_jpg.jpg

I said, "Mac, darling, *do* try to be still. We don't want to hurt anything,
      ahem preciousssssss..."
      Never mind that there was a sharp blade moving back and forth above him,
      back and forth... like a pendulum...swish (closer)... swish.(closer)... ...SWISH!

And Mac looked worried. He broke out into a sweat.
      http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...es/02a_jpg.jpg

I guess he was in a sort of awkward position..
      http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...es/05a_jpg.jpg

Aw, heck. Mac was downright terrified!
      http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...es/07a_jpg.jpg

Poor baby fainted when it looked like a part vital to his vigorous pursuit of
      happiness was in peril...
      http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...es/09a_jpg.jpg

Looks like I'm gonna have to revive him and then jump on...er...HELP him.
      Rescue him. Revitalize him.

Such a scary Halloween for MacGyver.

(Thanks to Susan Ewokmonster for the screen caps! Love that ep from 1989!)
      Oz that was priceless our very OWN Gutter Gals Halloween Special

That was just GREAT!!!! Mac...you need love...come 'ere Honey
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
        I have several on my site in the season 7 Grace area. Link in my sig

Shelly
        Ok...Gutter gals...Shelly's site needs to come with a WARNING LABEL!!!!!

BEWARE HOT SEXY GORGEOUS MAN ENCLOSED ENTER AT YOUR RISK!!!!
        if I am not back in 1 DAY ............. WAIT

Thanks Shelly for a great site

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
          Goodnight everyone...

Shades of Grey
          Nice BBFAN and what a lovely collage to go to sleep to nite...tell Jack to just nibble

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            BE ONE WITH THE BOTTLE, GALS....
            BE ONE WITH THE BOTTLE!!!
            You *know*, Mala, that I, self-styled Hussy Supreme of the First Order
            of Floozies of the Red Boa, have *been* one with the bottle for months
            now. At least I have been trying. My motto:

"Less filling? Not on your life. But tastes great!!!!"

You can see the sign at the bend in the gutter, right where the steam is
            flying like Old Faithful, and the mist is misting in a swirly haze of pheromonal
            droplets:

"Get your Taste of Old Milwaukee right HERE"

I like to gives Jack's mouth, lips and tongue a thorough workout as regularly
            as possible.

(Hey!!! I *could* be teaching him how to whistle! You scamps!)

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Well... he's not really *all that wet*, but he is still a bit damp, needs some help with drying that ear, and the grin is pretty nice.....
              Oh gotta love hat smile

And did you see BEV and Shimmerstar...STICKY UP HAIR!!!!!!

although I think Auralan had a *hand* in it

Comment

flying like Old Faithful, and the mist is misting in a swirly haze of pheromonal
                droplets:

as possible.

OzGirl
                as a follower of The Great and Powerful Oz Hussy Supreme of the First Order
                of Floozies of the Red Boa I just want to say WOW

Jack is SO LUCKY you are there for him...and to *teach* him...............to whistle of course

Comment

ahem preciousssssss..."
                  back and forth... like a pendulum...swish (closer)... swish.(closer)... ...SWISH!

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...es/05a_jpg.jpg

Oh, my!! I know if I had Mac in that particular position, the only thing I would take a blade too would be his clothes!! Amen, I mean, his restraints.... Of course... I mean, Mei Mei is a little strange but, you know, not that strange... Wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea!!

*See I can use the first person pronoun!*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    as a follower of The Great and Powerful Oz Hussy Supreme of the First Order
                    of Floozies of the Red Boa I just want to say WOW

Jack is SO LUCKY you are there for him...and to *teach* him...............to whistle of course
                    Oh, sure, Tame. Don't play so innocent to me. Not I, one who knows your
                    ways, grasshopper. You are no teaching slouch yourself, you little minx!
                    Self-proclaimed goddess of Jack and all that other cr...stuff.

(By the way, how can one be goddess of a PERSON? Even if he *is*
                    fictional... Methinks you have gone overboard on the Napoleanic ego-thing,
                    dear. You have almost caught up to *my* ego now!!! LOL )

I am semi-retired in the Hussy Life, and my boa is moth-eaten, with the
                    feathers not as bright and shiny as they once were. But as I said before, if
                    the lights are dim enough, and the mist is thick enough, Jack does not
                    notice such things when he comes to wrestle...um...wrestle my heart to
                    the ground, that is!

He sure does whistle fine, though. Knows just how to curl that tongue
                    up just right, to pucker those lips, and blow!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

ahem preciousssssss..."

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/502/images/05a_jpg.jpg

Good to see you OZ!!! Great Halloween Tale!
                      Thanks also to Susan/Ewokmonster for your pix!

LOVE that awkward position, Oz... But for some reason I couldn't stop staring at that ONE sock! Hmmm, must get my thunking mojo back....

Now, if it was Jack lying there in that awkward position, looking scared... well...

Don't get me started on whumped Jack, Oz....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Oh, my!! I know if I had Mac in that particular position, the only thing I would take a blade too would be his clothes!! Amen, I mean, his restraints.... Of course... I mean, Mei Mei is a little strange but, you know, not that strange... Wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea!!

*See I can use the first person pronoun!*
                        I *knew* you would get so excited that you would have to drop the
                        third person and rev it right up to first person. (Wouldn't want anybody
                        but *me*, *myself*, and *I* wielding that knife now, would we?)

*wink, wink*

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          Good to see you OZ!!! Great Halloween Tale!
                          Thanks also to Susan/Ewokmonster for your pix!

LOVE that awkward position, Oz... But for some reason I couldn't stop staring at that ONE sock! Hmmm, must get my thunking mojo back....

Now, if it was Jack lying there in that awkward position, looking scared... well...

Don't get me started on whumped Jack, Oz....
                          Oh, but if I *could* have found JACK in such a position -- I mean, if I had
                          had a camera at the time, you see -- I would have posted THOSE links
                          instead. I was, of course, too busy "bwh-ha-ha-ing" when I had Jack in
                          my dungeon...I mean...playroom.

PLEEEEAAASSSE post some Jack-whumped pix for my Halloween pleasure.
                          (I'm weird that way.)

Comment

droplets:

as possible.

OzGirl
                            Oh, yeah... teaching him to whistle!! I believe that!!

Okay now that! Oh, never mind... PG Forum, PG forum.....

Comment

Oh, sure, Tame. Don't play so innocent to me. Not I, one who knows your
                              ways, grasshopper. You are no teaching slouch yourself, you little minx!
                              Self-proclaimed goddess of Jack and all that other cr...stuff.

(By the way, how can one be goddess of a PERSON? Even if he *is*
                              fictional... Methinks you have gone overboard on the Napoleanic ego-thing,
                              dear. You have almost caught up to *my* ego now!!! LOL )

He sure does whistle fine, though. Knows just how to curl that tongue
                              up just right, to pucker those lips, and blow!
                              EVERYTHING I know about being a Hussy I learned at your knee oh Great and Powerful Oz

and I am not really the Goddess OF Jack more like IN PURSUIT OF.......maybe I should change that to reflect my sentiments better it is the concept of what you yourself just said so eloquently

and I quote OZ "Knows just how to curl that tongue
                              up just right, to pucker those lips, and blow!"

how can a Gutter Gal NOT pursue THAT

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                and I quote OZ "Knows just how to curl that tongue
                                up just right, to pucker those lips, and blow!"

how can a Gutter Gal NOT pursue THAT
                                Hey, can't take all the credit for that one. Just paraphrasing the famous
                                Lauren Bacall to Bogie: "You know how to whistle. Just pucker up your lips
                                and blow."

(Though she might have said, "Put your lips together and blow." I don't recall.
                                It's from To Have and Have Not.)

I thought it apropos to the beer and tongue picture.

(And you know how Jack's tongue can uncrease parts of my brain!
                                Not to mention curl up parts of me elsewhere.)
                                Last edited by OzGirl; 30 October 2004, 06:50 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Working...
                                X