Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Go Amber! Keep that box unviewed.
    Thanks Kliggs! I guess I'm holding out for the true "Threads" 60+ minute version, not that "We're going to cut out the best scenes ever" 42 minute one! I want all of my RDA dangnabbit!

I couldn't resist, i think this is the last one I snurched from rda-forever (hey I'm old, drank away too many brain cells in my youth)

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
      Thanks Kliggs! I guess I'm holding out for the true "Threads" 60+ minute version, not that "We're going to cut out the best scenes ever" 42 minute one! I want all of my RDA dangnabbit!
      http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/3030/bas324mb.jpg
      I couldn't resist, i think this is the last one I snurched from rda-forever (hey I'm old, drank away too many brain cells in my youth)
      Bad Amber, drinking away those brain cells. I am behind you in the season eight saga.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
        Poor Ernie. Being THWACKED!!

oh Jynjyr...Speaking of Ernie, do you have any pics of Ernie in the Long Underwear?? **looks around for Feli** Rear View Please?? pssst..butt flap
        I'll kiss it and make it all better.

What? To go with the pants from THAT episode?
        Nope, sorry. I don't recall them ever showing that angle. Besides, the union suit wasn't tight fitting.

(I only have a 29 caps from Legend. So far. I have to wheedle Mac into making the computer play the VCD's. He's not thrilled.)
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Too bad that it's the last one. Baseball pants are . . . . . . .

*hollers out to the truck driver in the street* Yep, this is the place. Just stack those drums of Gutter Wash next to the garage.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay fine, be that way! I guess Nell, Jynjyr and I have RDA and his mustache all to our little ol' lonesome selves then!
            http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/6486/bas315xr.jpg
            snurched from rda-forever (again I think I did)
            Untill the BEARD Starts to Grow!!

Thunks to whom I snurched from!! Forgot!!

and When that Beard Grows in.. WE HAVE

AHHHH... uh oh

forgot Belt..
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Of course ONTLL; we always behave. Gatebee left us last night, but it was great to meet her.
              Gatebee Survived!! WOW!!

"You mean they were Nice!!"

JACK!!
              sigpic

Comment

Bad Amber, drinking away those brain cells. I am behind you in the season eight saga.
                I know *hangs head* but it was proper form in the military back in the 80's. And I'm waiting on my memo so I can exchange my set.

P.S. Kliggins, how was your "tea"?

Comment

Maybe those OLD Brain CELLS will Remember to DELETE those pictures!!

Posting a HAPPY picture!!

Ah much Better!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                    I'll kiss it and make it all better.

What? To go with the pants from THAT episode?
                    Nope, sorry. I don't recall them ever showing that angle. Besides, the union suit wasn't tight fitting.

(I only have a 29 caps from Legend. So far. I have to wheedle Mac into making the computer play the VCD's. He's not thrilled.)

BUMMER
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                      Too bad that it's the last one. Baseball pants are . . . . . . .

*hollers out to the truck driver in the street* Yep, this is the place. Just stack those drums of Gutter Wash next to the garage.

HOLD ON Jynjyr!!

OH Yes, so NIIIIIICE!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hussies (and Lurkers ), have a good evening.

It only took 7 hours but, now my knee is hurting. With the time change and all, my brain is telling me that it's after bedtime. *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* What?! I'm awake. Long enough to gather up my ice-pac and hit the sack.

Buenas Noches, mis amigas. (y amigos?)

(C'mon Ernie. I'll kiss yours if you kiss mine.)
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe those OLD Brain CELLS will Remember to DELETE those pictures!!

Posting a HAPPY picture!!
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ckRourke01.jpg

Ah much Better!!
                          Ah..............nope! Don't have enough brain cells to figure out where the delete button is....so there!

repeat...sorry haven't capped any new eps in awhile

Comment

HOLD ON Jynjyr!!

OH Yes, so NIIIIIICE!!!

Really my last post. I just HAVE to do this.

sigpic

Comment

Hello GG's...whassup?
                              http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1981/bas42rh.jpg
                              I'm just posting this pic to see who would come out of lurker mode to comment on the mustache...ONTLLs?
                              I myself find his mustache totally adorable! 25¢ anyone?
                              I borrowed it from rda-forever (I think)
                              Personally, I don't care for it. He looks more like John Schneider than himself, for cryin' out loud. Much, much prefer him clean-shaven.

Not that you folks couldn't have guessed that . . . <g>
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Found Jack halfway down the page and he's not too thrilled about it.

Shelly
                                My Photos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X