RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr
    Where the Heck did you get this picture??? I know it's from MacGyver's Women but I've never seen this scene broadcast. I thought it was cute to have him "shushing" the little pig on the porch.

Whoever was doing the "Action Mac" collage - RDA-forever.com has tons of screen caps from MacGyver.
    I can't find this pic on my computer... I deleted a bunch and this must have been one of them... I think it comes from a yahoo group... but I'm not sure... ugh... sorry!

Comment

Mac was wondering if he could crash this... 'smiling Jack attack'... with a few of his own...

Peek-a-boo

Comment

Tame! You have to green glowy jello blocks of love! Does this mean you've been extra-extra nice to your jack clone?!
        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Mala - love that last pic you posted. I love this one from that same page.

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/p...CityI_360W.htm

Jack is saying - "Who did you want to do that to? Oh, me?!"
          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                Mala - love that last pic you posted. I love this one from that same page.

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/p...CityI_360W.htm

Jack is saying - "Who did you want to do that to? Oh, me?!"
                LOL! ra-hanna! Actually I made this into a pic for the THUNK thread a while ago when we were naming our favorite um, 'parts' !

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                    LOL! ra-hanna! Actually I made this into a pic for the THUNK thread a while ago when we were naming our favorite um, 'parts' !

*LOL* That's so funny!
                    He looks so hot when he is confused!

Comment

*sob* *sniffle*

Thank you, ladies, eh, I mean, hussies, Tame, Rural, Mala and anyone else that posted yummy pics in the last 24 hours!! My lil sis had surgery yesterday and Mei Mei has been internetless for the last 24 hours!! SHE DOESN'T HAVE A LAND LINE!!

Mei Mei was having serious withdrawals!! She is so glad that so many yummy pics were there to give her a quick fix!

Have to go work now! Will review above mentioned yummies again when Mei Mei finally gets to go home tonight!!

THANK YOU, HUSSIES ONE AND ALL!!!

Comment

For the record, I like, nix that, LOVE ALL his parts!

Mei Mei - I hope your sister gets well soon. Perhaps if you share some of the photo's with her that the lovely ladies have posted today/yesterday, she'll feel a whole lot better.

Comment

Love this smile from Season 5's Revelations...

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Jack/RevelationsEndJ.jpg[/img]
                          They won't let me give you another good rep point - this is worth a million (and a bucket of drool).
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Hi Galaxy - Well, just look at Amanda... Best job in the world.!!!!

Okay, in my next job, I want to be Amanda Tapping...

Hey, she's expecting a baby, she's therefore unavailable, I am... She's blonde, I am, too... She's got blue eyes, my eyes are blue, too...

Of course, she's about 5 ft 9", I'm about 5 ft 4"... She must weigh about 120 Lbs and I weigh.... Oh, well, who's counting anyway?...

So yeah, I want to be Amanda Tapping and cuddle up to Rick every chance I get!!!
                            Last edited by Anakin; 29 October 2004, 03:35 AM. Reason: Spelling/grammar!
                            Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                            ............oo0oo............

Comment

a little out of focus... but the tongue is still there

Comment

I agree Amanda really does have one of the best jobs in the whole world. Thanks for the LC pic and the lovely behind the scenes smiles as well. I think I love RDA the most when he's just being himself. Whether seriously discussing Environmental issues or the Tibetan culture, or laughing out loud at himself and others. There is nothing like the man as himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X