• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's leather. Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      I don't suppose you have a larger shot?

Not yet...got the pic from jynjyr...maybe she does. It's from Fragile Balance I think, but I'm only just starting to do my own caps.

AQOJaC: Watch out, mel. She looks for any reason to post my posterior curves.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Not yet...got the pic from jynjyr...maybe she does. It's from Fragile Balance I think, but I'm only just starting to do my own caps.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wnAQOcap21.jpg
        Hmmm *searches for a reason*

Comment

That's leather. Absolutely.
          Okies...so now I have a question for the "1969" experts...I was only three then...

How could he afford to buy said leather jacket? I mean...they had how much cash from Hammond? And they all needed clothes...and Daniel's jacket looked like it might have been a little pricey, too.

Comment

Hmmm *searches for a reason*

To help stimulate your brain cells while you come up with one...

Comment

Okies...so now I have a question for the "1969" experts...I was only three then...

How could he afford to buy said leather jacket? I mean...they had how much cash from Hammond? And they all needed clothes...and Daniel's jacket looked like it might have been a little pricey, too.

Chalk it up the the miracle of second hand. I'm betting thier duds were used. That leather looks worn in to me.

Comment

silver...sticky-up...neck...smile...did I miss anyone?

Oh and in black, too.

Fingers... perhaps...
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

making notes...cap 48 Hours and Desperate Measures for more flannel and jeans...

Comment

Chalk it up the the miracle of second hand. I'm betting thier duds were used. That leather looks worn in to me.

Makes sense...and they could have had a trade-in value for their BDUs.

Comment

Flea markets and thrift stores like the Goodwill and Salvation Army. Very easy to find like new or literally brand-new stuff there for a few dollars....
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Nice to see you mel, meimei...time for me to log off. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow!

Have a great evening, night, day, everyone!

Comment

making notes...cap 48 Hours and Desperate Measures for more flannel and jeans...

Casual Jack anytime of the day....

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4590287
                            Some nice... oh wait. That's not neck....
                            Sheesh... too many distractions in Photobucket...

MMJC: Gee, thanks, SS! It's bad enough she'd crawled out of from under the table mumbling "Neck! Neck!" like a zombie but now she's laughing maniacally screams "Big gun! Nice gun! Be one with the gun!" Okay, I have to go hide now!! Bev, here I come!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...kingJack02.jpg

MMJC: Gee, thanks, SS! It's bad enough she'd crawled out of from under the table mumbling "Neck! Neck!" like a zombie but now she's laughing maniacally screams "Big gun! Nice gun! Be one with the gun!" Okay, I have to go hide now!! Bev, here I come!!

LOL! I was trying to think of something to quip with this one...
                              and you've given it to me....
                              Big Gun! Niiiiiiiiiice Gun..... Even nicer pants!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wnAQOcap21.jpg
                                I got it from someone else. I have no idea.

Other than the fact that I use the pillow, the stance is the same. *dreams* Oh to be in that pose, snuggled up close. Front or back, I dont' care.
                                Last edited by Jynjyr; 17 October 2005, 05:31 PM.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X