RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    *sulking* I'm not here for your amusement you know. Despite what you think it says on the contract

Rune, dear, we can't discuss the specifics of your contract...remember?

Comment

Time for the lunch bump, already?

Comment

Gotta get back to work...loverly pictures GG's...I guess small things amuse small minds (and mine specifically ) cause I'm having more fun refreshing the page to watch the sigs change.

Comment

bump...

Comment

bump...

Where'd blueiris go? She was just here.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              bump...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...k/descent4.jpg
              I'm lurking mostly, today. Trying to get some work done and squeeze a thunk in here and there.

I've been told that I smell over in Mala's World, so beware. You'll be able totell when I'm lurking about before you see me!
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                I'm lurking mostly, today. Trying to get some work done and squeeze a thunk in here and there.

I've been told that I smell over in Mala's World, so beware. You'll be able totell when I'm lurking about before you see me!

You only smell because Jack slathered you with that vanilla lotion again.

AQOJaC: We're not supposed to be talking about the lotion.
                AQO: Why not?
                AQOJaC: Because then every GG will want the same treatment, and I don't have enough to go around.
                AQO: I see your point. Tell you what, you can skip the lotion and just make like your slathering it on me. I'm sure other GGs will volunteer to skip the lotion part, too.

Comment

You only smell because Jack slathered you with that vanilla lotion again.

AQOJaC: We're not supposed to be talking about the lotion.
                  AQO: Why not?
                  AQOJaC: Because then every GG will want the same treatment, and I don't have enough to go around.
                  AQO: I see your point. Tell you what, you can skip the lotion and just make like your slathering it on me. I'm sure other GGs will volunteer to skip the lotion part, too.
                  Jack slathered me!!!!

Woohoo, dressed down and slathered! What more could a hussie want?
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

bump...

She was with me in MW...

Season 9 Blues...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Hey you! Keep the noise down some of us are trying to thunk!
                      Sheesh...sorry bev....I thunked I was the only one here at the time...how was I supposed to know you were within ear shot!!!!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                        Jack slathered me!!!!

Woohoo, dressed down and slathered! What more could a hussie want?

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          ...or the trousers....*runs away*
                          Leave it to bev to say what I was thunking!!!
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

more Season 9 blues...

Comment

Howdy, Critter!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                                http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/.../shades-39.jpg
                                Still not tempted? Ah c'mon, what's a guy to do?
                                This picture goes well beyond temptation Rune....right to THUNK!!!!!
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X