RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Mei Mei was wishing Jack clone was at work with her today to sooth her jittery nerves as the tornado sirens went off...

F2 or F3 (still haven't made the determination) about 10 miles from where Mei Mei works!

Thank God, there were no fatalities... Some injuries and a lot of damage...

Arkansas weather, it sucks!

I think this used to be an airplane...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...stuttgart2.jpg

And this was someone's mobile home...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...do-damage2.jpg

And this kid
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ree_rescue.jpg
    was rescued from this tree....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ee_rescue1.jpg

Oh, yeah, flash flood warnings too...

Needless to say, Mei Mei would have been distracted from all the bad stuff if Jack clone was under her desk... with her... under her desk with her...

Mei Mei should go now... *blushes* Under her desk with her.... It was a simple sentence... Mei Mei just couldn't get it right.... Now what will the hussies think of her....
    Awwww, poor MeiMei!! Don't worry, you'll go home and your Jack clone will make it ALL better!!! LOVE your new sig btw!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      okay, now i really am looking at his butt. i can't help it! it's right there, in my face, so nicely outlined in that tight white outfit and it just looks so ...bitable.
      Mmmmm, now there's a thought!!! I think that pretty much takes care of my day (gonna be thinking about that all afternoon now )!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
        Oh, my. My, my, my. - mine, mine, mine??-
        BTW- Mala, can I keep this for my @$$ests collage? One of the nicer ones I've seen.

AMEN (sorry if that offends), bitable!!!

Not tighty whities, they leave a line.
        Commando would have (what's the word) accentuated the division.
        If you look REAL close about 3 inches below the curve, you maybe see a little fabric line from boxer briefs.

Let me enlarge that and check again.

Hmmm, I don't see the boxer line. On second thought, maybe he wears those new long-legged briefs? They're kind of a hybrid between the tighty-whiteys and boxers. Same fabric as the briefs but long legs--thought that was what I saw when he dropped his pants in the lowdown (I do love frame-by-frame )
        A quote on the radio this morning : "It's a scientific fact that women like round, muscular butts." DUH!!
        Well, when you bring science into it...COOL!!!!
        Last edited by marimba26; 19 October 2004, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Hmmm, I don't see the boxer line. On second thought, maybe he wears those new long-legged briefs? They're kind of a hybrid between the tighty-whiteys and boxers. Same fabric as the briefs but long legs--thought that was what I saw when he dropped his pants in the lowdown (I do love frame-by-frame )

Well, when you bring science into it...COOL!!!!
          Mei Mei has tried to avoid the, eh, tighty whitey or commando conversation, but Marimba is right, it was long legged... boxer... briefs... in the Lowdown when he...eh...dropped...his...pants...

*THUNK*

Mei Mei can't even talk about it....

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
            Not tighty whities, they leave a line.
            Commando would have (what's the word) accentuated the division.
            If you look REAL close about 3 inches below the curve, you maybe see a little fabric line from boxer briefs.

Let me enlarge that and check again.

A quote on the radio this morning : "It's a scientific fact that women like round, muscular butts." DUH!!
            we have already HAD evidence that he wears boxer-briefs from the lowdown to season 7 where he drops his pants to show his knee scars (and a NICE shot of his underwear too)... now THIS piccie?

THUNK!!!

and purely from a health POV, i'd have to say that he's done an INCREDIBLE job at keeping his body in shape - such excellent shape that men half his age would love to have a body working & looking so well!

and thinking about that piccie again...

THUNK!!!

brightbeak has thunked so hard her thunking helmet could not cope w/ the strain. eeeps!
            Bright Beak
            at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Yes, you are!

Hmmm, yes - biteable! Well, Tame would be licking, I'm sure...

So what do you think? Tighty whities or commando??
              under an outfit that is white AND under those snug conditions (from his position in the piccie) i think it's safe to say that commando would have been not only painful but dangerous! methinks he's a wiser lad than that!!!
              Bright Beak
              at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak
                under an outfit that is white AND under those snug conditions (from his position in the piccie) i think it's safe to say that commando would have been not only painful but dangerous! methinks he's a wiser lad than that!!!
                yes..but in my fantasies, he's always commando..

and they needed science to tell them women prefer a muscular rounded butt? sheesh! they could have come here, we'd have told them that!
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Hey, it's Jack's Birthday, isn't it?

Come out Gutter Gals. I want to celebrate!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

52 years unsurpassed sexyness!!! Wohoooooo!!!

Comment

Hellooooo????

Anybody here?

Ok, maybe you didn't hear me the first time.

IT. IS. JACK'S. BIRTHDAY.

There should be a party!!!!

Well then, I have to celebrate alone.....

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                      Hellooooo????
                      Anybody here?
                      Ok, maybe you didn't hear me the first time.

IT. IS. JACK'S. BIRTHDAY.

There should be a party!!!!

Well then, I have to celebrate alone.....

Never alone, Galaxy... never alone...

and now... in honor of his special day...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Little effort?! I've no experience at all with screen-cappery but that must have taken some time. The Action Jack slide show is So Great! I keep it open in another window and listen to it over and over. That is, when I'm not staring at it over and over.
                        LOL Thanks a lot. I keep thinking I need to change that slide show with some new pics. Maybe when I finish with Season 7 caps.

Shelly also replying to bring Jack to the top!
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Thank you Kliggins... It's my first attempt at a sigpic. (Soon to be followed by many more!)

On topic.... that JackClone SS found wandering last night in that area between the Gutter & Shippertown was most accomodating in helping relieve SS of the frustrations she had.....

SS was so refreshed she actually figured out the secrets to layering in PS so she could create the gif she wanted to make... (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3495) Or was it because instead of whispering sweet nothings into SS' ear, Jack was whispering "open your cap... click edit... select picture.... go back and insert into layer...."
                          Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 20 October 2004, 02:11 AM.
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

SS was so refreshed she actually figured out the secrets to layering in PS so she could create the gif she wanted to make... (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3495)

*sigh*

Very nice!

Comment

Yes, it is Jack's birthday....

But he's not celebrating alone....

See that smile and relaxed slouch?

He's looking at all of us Gutter Gals just waiting in line to help him celebrate...

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Jack's checking out what all the Gutter Gals are doing.... Looks like a lot of DVD watching from here....

*Except for Mei Mei.... Mei Mei was too cheap to pay for faster shipping option! Mei Mei will know better next time!! Wanders over to Shipper thread for Happy Pill Cookie before going back to playing with Jack!*

Comment

Working...
                                X