RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    YW, I'm not here very often anymore but I do aim to please. Love his arms, fingers, hair, smile... er you get the idea!

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se...easures019.jpg
    Thank you, thank you, thank you Rural! Some fantastic pics. Definitely pleasing!

Sig courtesy of InvisibleGirl
    Proud to be an Aussie - the Calling all Australians thread.

My incredibly boring blog!

Comment

PARTY!!

I don't have much capped yet, but I do want to celebrate THE MAN that is RDA. My appreciation of him is kind of a weird story. My best friend and I were on the telephone when she started laughing. I asked her what she was laughing at and she told me she was watching Stargate. So I turned to Sci-Fi (it was the Monday marathon) and was watched. I vaguely remembered who RDA was and thought he was kind of cute. Then I watched "Chain Reaction." When Jack told General Bauer "You'd be sitting there with a snake in your head instead of your head up your @$$," I fell in love with him. So then I wanted to quickly catch up and proceeded to buy Seasons 1-6 (as season 7 was still airing on Sci-Fi) in about a year. And then my adoration for the character was born.

Then I wanted to watch MacGyver. So when season 1 came out on DVD, I bought. So my love for Mac was the scene with the lizard for dinner. That smile...oh, that smile!

Then I started surfing the net for interviews and that's when I became interested in RDA as a person. After reading several interviews, I came to admire RDA for the kind of person he is - caring, compassionate, funny. And those qualities (along with the looks) are when I truly became attracted to him.

I would love to meet him one day, and hopefully, if I get the chance, I'd love to tell him what a wonderful person and actor he is. So, THANK YOU, Rick, for providing us with wonderful characters and for doing all the charity work that you do.

sigpic

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Stickyup hair, scruffy chin and quilted pajamas.
          Mmmmmm, yummy!

Comment

What happened to the rules about not having multiple threads - this could be done in the thunk thread
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

(((Rural))) (((ivy))) (((UE)))

Great pics to greet my return from the woods! Thanks! And congrats to Rural on passing 3900!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                (((Rural))) (((ivy))) (((UE)))

Great pics to greet my return from the woods! Thanks! And congrats to Rural on passing 3900!

Good morning, everyone!

Hey AQO, welcome back!!

My LJ

Comment

Nice BTS pic Ivy.

Hi AQO!

Are you guys gonna play in the Virtual Party thread?

Sig courtesy of InvisibleGirl
                  Proud to be an Aussie - the Calling all Australians thread.

My incredibly boring blog!

Comment

Originally posted by undomesticated_equine
                    Nice BTS pic Ivy.

Hi AQO!

Hey!

I'm planning to check it out. First day back...kinda has me moving slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by undomesticated_equine
                      Nice BTS pic Ivy.

Hi AQO!

Yea, i'm definitely gonna play in that thread as soon as I get a chance

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714

THUNK!

How am I supposed to get back to work with such a delicious pic to stare at?

Thanks, ivy!

Comment

Did someone say cake?

Thanks to RDA and all the producers, directors, etc. who gave us so many years of great talent and fun!

Comment

To RDA, thanks for 27 years of great acting, loads of laughs, a river of tears and just plain fun. You may no longer be seen, but you will always be around.....especially as Jack, just at the other end of a phone line. Ya think?

On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

bump

Comment

Hmmm, I haven't posted a Blue Jack pic in a few.......

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X