X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Middle of the page? We can't have that!

No, we can't!
    Gosh he looks so good in this picture.....*giggles* ....

We gotta have him at the top!.....

Comment

Just got into work to find my JR clone has arrived

Him and Jack Clone were on the sofa watching Simpsons and drinking beer!!

So guess where I am and what Im doing!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium

Congrats on your Jack Rourke Clone

Watch out thought, don't feed him to much Beer!! You never know what will happen!!

"She is talking about Beer again"
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium

You got a JR Clone....Geez.....lol....I wanted one but,between my JC and MC and the fact that I'm never home,My house would be a riot with them....!!!!!

Comment

Okay Question...

Is this a Mala Special or What??
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Hi all: I'm finally posting on this thread. I've been an RDA fan since his Seven Brides days (with Terri Treas...oh so long ago). Anyway, just wanted to say hey and to tell you my two year old now says,

"Big honkin'". So now its "big honkin' ice cream" or "big honkin dog". Can't wait until she starts school tomorrow - no doubt I'll get a big honkin' note about her big honkin' vocabulary!!!

She and I are both RDA fans...
              If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
              proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
              Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Okay well it has happened the RDA capping bug

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Okay y'all, Jack Thunking has officially invaded my subconsciousness.

Last night I had a dream that I was going to watch Stargate, when suddenly a large box appeared in front of me. I opened it, and inside were DOZENS of chocolate bars in THREE different varieties: Jack O'Neill bars, Mac bars, and Rourke bars! All different flavors of course. I sat there drooling, wondering which one I was gonna eat first (definitely not a Rourke bar, since he's my least favorite). I reached for a Jack bar, and then...

...the d@mn phone rang and woke me up! Reality bites! I've been craving a chocolate bar ever since.

ST-1JC: Right, like she doesn't crave chocolate ALL the friggin' TIME...
                  ST-1: Quiet, you!

Comment

*dances around babbling, somthing finally worked, it worked, something finally worked!"

Hello GG's,

I've been hangin' out at MW and finally figured out how to cap!!!! So, here's my first one....and I think that's about what Jack thinks of how it lookes....so, I'm off to refine the piccs!

S

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      Okay well it has happened the RDA capping bug

Oh Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                        Okay y'all, Jack Thunking has officially invaded my subconsciousness.

Last night I had a dream that I was going to watch Stargate, when suddenly a large box appeared in front of me. I opened it, and inside were DOZENS of chocolate bars in THREE different varieties: Jack O'Neill bars, Mac bars, and Rourke bars! All different flavors of course. I sat there drooling, wondering which one I was gonna eat first (definitely not a Rourke bar, since he's my least favorite). I reached for a Jack bar, and then...

...the d@mn phone rang and woke me up! Reality bites! I've been craving a chocolate bar ever since.

ST-1JC: Right, like she doesn't crave chocolate ALL the friggin' TIME...
                        ST-1: Quiet, you!
                        I bet its the best damn chocolate in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                          I bet its the best damn chocolate in the world!
                          Well, I've never met a chocolate I didn't like, though I'm not too big on dark chocolate (maybe that's what the Rourke bars are made of! ) Not my favorite, but I'll eat it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                            Well, I've never met a chocolate I didn't like, though I'm not too big on dark chocolate (maybe that's what the Rourke bars are made of! ) Not my favorite, but I'll eat it anyway.
                            Oh,I love love love dark chocolate...(I don't know that says about me... ) But I think if I had a dream were RDA was chocolate,Mac would be my dark chocolate candy bar and Jack would be my chocolate bar with almonds..... (Now I want chocolate...oh geez!)

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                              Oh,I love love love dark chocolate...(I don't know that says about me... ) But I think if I had a dream were RDA was chocolate,Mac would be my dark chocolate candy bar and Jack would be my chocolate bar with almonds..... (Now I want chocolate...oh geez!)
                              Mac! Jack! (either of them) Ernie!
                              And a big pot of warm, liquid, melted, dark, sweet chocolate. OH MY!!
                              *thoughts go way, way, way off the PG path*
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Recipe for Bliss

RDA + Chocolate (lots of) = Heaven

So glad Im not the only one who has random RDA dreams, altho none of mine have ever had that paticular combination in them, which is a shame really Im sure it would be most enjoyable

Comment

Working...
                                X