Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightbeak

ok, so it's NOT warrior canoe, it's DRAGON BOAT

here's a couple links to get you started (it's international)

http://www.boatowners.com/canoe_dragonboats.htm
    http://www.pinkphoenix.org/Index.htm
    [url]http://www.dragonboatworld.com/[url]
    http://www.rowasone.org/news.html
    http://breastsahoy.abcn.ca/index.htm

http://www.pinkribbonshop.com/survivor_barbara.asp talks about how it started & whatnot

may we never need this information, but may we also realize the power of knowing about it if we do.

bb
    WOO HOO we have many of our company employees that are signed up to do this and today they also did the *walk*

A big ((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))) to all families, survivors and everyone out there fighting this disease!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I thought Tame might appreciate this piccie, along with the rest of the hussies here.

Well, I know I do. Thunk you.
      sigpic

Comment

I thought Tame might appreciate this piccie, along with the rest of the hussies here.

BEV!!!!!!! I am not sure what I did to deserve this GORGEOUS THUNKALICIOUS piccie.......but if you tell me I will do it AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          BEV!!!!!!! I am not sure what I did to deserve this GORGEOUS THUNKALICIOUS piccie.......but if you tell me I will do it AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!!
          LOL. Well, I know you like dirty Jack, and Jack in black...so this was just a wee mixture for you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
            Well, you must lick *just right*. Tame could give lessons. Although she
            herself is quite *shocking*, she has never been electrically shocked by
            licking her screen. (Now, young'uns, I'm PRETENDING here! This is the
            land of make believe. In real life, I wouldn't recommend it. That's all
            for this public service announcement.)

But, you know...... I can think of much nice items to be licking. Tame can
            stick to glass, and I will stick to Jack's a... ahem! Isn't it funny? heh heh
            The rhyme seems to escape me. Licking Jack's earlobe, chestral region,
            Rural's favorite throat hollow, belly button, the dimples which I assume
            reside on his back, just above his a... ahem!!!

There I go again. Can't seem to stay North of the Equator, Gals.

Let me go flip Jack over. He's done on one side.

OzGirl
            RICLAMOOOO!!!!!!! ((((((((OZ)))))))))))

lessons you say

well..............Its just a jump to left.........
            and then a step to the rrrrrrriiiggghhhttttttt
            with your hands on your hips
            you bring your knees in ttttttttiiigggghhhhhtttt
            But it's the pelvic thrust
            That really drives you insane.
            Let's do the time-warp again

What......you didn't want to dance.....??????

Comment

LOL. Well, I know you like dirty Jack, and Jack in black...so this was just a wee mixture for you.
              a *wee mixture*.......I may have to get all my *Thunking* gear on if you go for a GRAND FINALE

Comment

OH OH OH I really love his *serious* face

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                    I think we made need that fire extinguisher just to put out some fires around here.......my my my ....is HOT in here

Comment

Oh look at that smile !!!! Rural is going to love you for that

Comment

RICLAMOOOO!!!!!!! ((((((((OZ)))))))))))

lessons you say

well..............Its just a jump to left.........
                        and then a step to the rrrrrrriiiggghhhttttttt
                        with your hands on your hips
                        you bring your knees in ttttttttiiigggghhhhhtttt
                        But it's the pelvic thrust
                        That really drives you insane.

What......you didn't want to dance.....??????
                        Tame, I hope you are wearing your fishnet stockings whilst doing the time-warp! Perhaps you can borrow one of Oz's feather boas!
                        sigpic

Comment

You are such a suck up!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I think we made need that fire extinguisher just to put out some fires around here.......my my my ....is HOT in here
                            LOL Tame!
                            sigpic

Comment

Tame, I hope you are wearing your fishnet stockings whilst doing the time-warp! Perhaps you can borrow one of Oz's feather boas!
                              Don't forget the stilletto heels.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good night people... hope this isn't too... gulp... scary for you!

Check out those eyes... they appear to look... right through you. SPOOKY!

Comment

Working...
                                X