RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    OK....now he is really *cute* there....but I can't Thunk on that one...... He looks like my son..NO.......No thunking on the son look alike...

But I know other ...LOL I almost aid ladies ...ain't that a HOOT!!!!....Gutter Gals may find this VERY Thunkable

and if you have a really good job AND you want to take MY SON off my hands .....

the pressure .....what can I do in 7 minutes....and OF COURSE you have to look adoringly!!!...sheesh.... all the penguins do
    I can't follow you around for a while now, I have to go home and get off this computer. Give me 30 minutes and I will be following you and not looking adoringly at you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      I can't follow you around for a while now, I have to go home and get off this computer. Give me 30 minutes and I will be following you and not looking adoringly at you.
      Oh yeah great... THAT is worth staying up for
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh yeah great... THAT is worth staying up for
        I knew you would think so.
        sigpic

Comment

ok for those of us with Brain fry...in the wee hours of the morning

a few pics of *The Man*
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

<sigh>

Comment

I do like Jack when he is serious

Comment

he just looks so ............YUMMY comes to mind

Comment

and one to dream on

Action Jack...kind of makes you catch your breath when he moves don't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    I vote for number 6 or the last one.
                    OH, yeah, number 6 gets my vote...

Yikes, what is Mei Mei doing here! She is supposed to be getting ready for the Race for the Cure!!

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak

ma'am,
                      we have just received notification of "one incident of forgiveness, in advance of a future transgression" from your clone. this was quite unexpected, as these are rarely received.
                      please do not take this as free reign to damage, mutilate, or otherwise harm your clone. take it as insurance against future incidents of accidental injury or over-tiredness. we understand that these incidents can occur in even the most diligent of clone caretakers.
                      we are pleased that your clone is obviously happy in your protective accompaniment, and hope this continues well into the future.

*giggle* *giggle*

*Mei Mei has to remind Jack clone that giggling is not allowed*

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Ok you were warned it was coming ....to funny Anakin!!!!

But he really is gorgeous in that picture...Rural is going to just love it...all those eyelashes too
                        Oh, you bet she will... But I fear the retaliation more than the reaction... ... Right, Rural?
                        Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                        ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          OH, yeah, number 6 gets my vote...

Yikes, what is Mei Mei doing here! She is supposed to be getting ready for the Race for the Cure!!

run well
                          run strong
                          run proud

bb
                          daughter of a breast cancer survivor, sister to a breast cancer angel
                          Bright Beak
                          at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

[QUOTE=TameFarrar]Ok I will be PROUD

night

Ok now to distract Kliggins since I am in here by myself

Oh and for those Gutter Gals in the morning

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...0use/tired.jpg

Oh... my...
                            THUNK!

Owww! Head... hit desk... seeing... small tiny eensy weensy wittle Jack's... floating around... my head.

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak

^^ was post 3596, i wasn't on the computer most of today (page 180)

i did a thesis on human rights, and removing from one's possession any legally (or otherwise) obtained mac/jack/rda clones is an offence contravened (that means outlawed) by MANY charters. you can't even take them from POW's unless they are mistreating them.
                              once a gg has her clone, she treats him well, ALL is good!
                              someone tries to take that clone away, she has the right to use whatever means available & at her disposal to protect him from unlawful seizure!
                              now... if she were a twit and abused him? all bets are off!
                              any gg knowingly leaving or putting a clone in harm's way (tickle fights don't count!) may forfeit her OWN clone!!! this is dire and drastic.
                              we've not seen ANY appearances in the UN high court in Geneva for violation of this as yet...

and we do NOT expect to!

Hmmmmm! We'd better not tell the U.N. about Meimei then!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                Hi ladies! You all had me so entertained that I had to enlist. I've brought y'all a present:

http://www.digikitten.com/playhousev...otsothunk1.jpg

More is better, yes?
                                Oooh more is definitely better! You make that yourself? It's very good *starts idea bunnies bouncing in her head*

Oooh and welcome to the Gutter blingaway - hope you have fun

Comment

Working...
                                X