Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ivy714
    Hey Ivy

I am listening to the scum of the earth dictators and in a cranky mood so must stay away until it gets better.

Not even this is helping

Thanks to rdanderson.com/Stargate Autographs
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Hey Ivy

I am listening to the scum of the earth dictators and in a cranky mood so must stay away until it gets better.

Thanks to rdanderson.com/Stargate Autographs
      Hi Kliggins
      Sorry to hear that..............hope this helps a little

My LJ

Comment

bump

My LJ

Comment

My LJ

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Hey GG's? Been in lurker mode, working on a sig for which my muse is totally not helping me with right now, the little pisser! Missed hanging with y'all!

Y'all GG's are my heroes! Y'all are rocking on the piccies! I'm still in a thunk induced haze...it's amazing I can leave work and not get into an accident after thunking all day (just don't tell the boss! )

Also, congrats to all the milestone posters! I just can't keep up with y'all anymore!

I'm hoping to do some capping this weekend but in the meantime, I thought I would go thru my collection of caps...I have a couple (they're repeats of course)...it'll mainly be an RDA/Jack run. Have to do my part to keep the man on top but it's a burden I'm willing to lay down for.

P.S. Kliggins and to all who have had a bad day/week...here's a little RDA to brighten your day.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                  Hey GG's? Been in lurker mode, working on a sig for which my muse is totally not helping me with right now, the little pisser! Missed hanging with y'all!

Y'all GG's are my heroes! Y'all are rocking on the piccies! I'm still in a thunk induced haze...it's amazing I can leave work and not get into an accident after thunking all day (just don't tell the boss! )

Also, congrats to all the milestone posters! I just can't keep up with y'all anymore!

I'm hoping to do some capping this weekend but in the meantime, I thought I would go thru my collection of caps...I have a couple (they're repeats of course)...it'll mainly be an RDA/Jack run. Have to do my part to keep the man on top but it's a burden I'm willing to lay down for.
                  http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8003/we008.jpg
                  P.S. Kliggins and to all who have had a bad day/week...here's a little RDA to brighten your day.
                  (((Amber))) It's nice to have you back in the gutter!!

My LJ

Comment

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Just here catchin up on some Thunk in my lunch Thought Id add to the fireman pics earlier............

RDA in any uniform (or for that matter out of uniform!!!!) is just damn fine by me

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                          [color=Blue Have to do my part to keep the man on top but it's a burden I'm willing to lay down for.
                          Must...resist...saying...what...I'm...thinking...

((((((Amber))))))
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, all!! I haven't been to the gutter this early in a long time, forgot how nice a good early morning thunk is. Today is the first day of school, and hubby is out of town for a couple of days, so I might just live here, (well until school is out anyway). I plan to finish up some capping that I started awhile back, and even do a S/J pic story (for the ship thread) set to a stanza of an obscure but lovely song. But first I need to clean out my photobucket and reorganize my pic folders. *sigh* If it weren't RDA I would not be looking forward to it!!
                            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                              Just here catchin up on some Thunk in my lunch Thought Id add to the fireman pics earlier............
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...iremanJack.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...G1/cookbk7.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...irefighter.jpg

RDA in any uniform (or for that matter out of uniform!!!!) is just damn fine by me
                              Those are some HOT pics!! Thunks!!
                              I agree RDA is damn fine

My LJ

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X