X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Admiral, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: there’s nothing like a big, fully-loaded weapon to induce multiple thunkasms all over the thread…
      Last edited by Katkin; 15 August 2005, 09:18 AM. Reason: typo

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Hussy in peril here, everyone! Do any of my Stateside Thunk Buddies have babies or kids from preschool up to early teens? Plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasse pm me if you do: I need to ask you a favor…

Go on! Remember all the times I’ve gotten smashed and come online just to amuse you all? Need you help now!!!!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Hi Katkin! No kids, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
            Admiral, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: there’s nothing like a big, fully-loaded weapon to induce multiple thunkasms all over the thread…

Excellent point!

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

(((Admiral))) I think Jack should give you a medal for bumping above n beyond the call of duty today

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                      (((Admiral))) I think Jack should give you a medal for bumping above n beyond the call of duty today

Thanks! And I could make a cake for him with lots of fluffy vanilla frosting to celebrate!

Comment

lunch bump

bbs

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                          Hussy in peril here, everyone! Do any of my Stateside Thunk Buddies have babies or kids from preschool up to early teens? Plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasse pm me if you do: I need to ask you a favor…

Go on! Remember all the times I’ve gotten smashed and come online just to amuse you all? Need you help now!!!!
                          Hi Katkin, I am in Florida and 2 daughters in college .... what is the emergency all about

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            lunch bump Admiral .... you must have a very lovely lunch everyday ... thanks for sharing it with ggs

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                              Hi AQO.
                              I missed my thunking Sat, Sun and this morning. Power outages, RL, and this morning my work comp just said "NO". It's all bet-ter now.

*grumbles* Lunch time is over. Back to work.

Jynjyr ... I hate power outages..... glad that you are back..

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                lunch bump Admiral .... you must have a very lovely lunch everyday ... thanks for sharing it with ggs
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/5dbcff79.jpg

Hi, gb!

It was a terrific lunch. A nice sandwich with more of those thick stick pretzels my hubby picked out at the store. Honest, Rune, he picked them, I didn't, but they're nice and sweetened with honey for a salty/sweet taste and go perfectly with thunking.

Comment

Working...
                                X