RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Not sure if any / many of us plan on eventually getting the SG1 game. I used to love playing stuff like Doom / Duke / Quake / Serious Sam so it'll probably be 'game on' for this little GG.

*gets a sudden inexplicable giggle fit and sends her can of coke flying*
    Hate to tell you this but the games been dropped at the mo, so unless some one else takes it up its not gonna happen.I found this out a couple of days ago and was totally bummed, the boyf' was gonna buy it for me too

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/season_5/504_the_5th_man/504_The_Fifth_Man008.jpg

The hubs and I are trying to build an addition on our house. It keeps raining on our floor. The hubs had this same expression about ten minutes ago.
      Awww (((Rural))) that's no fun, hope the sun comes out for you soon and good luck with the construction!

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
        Hate to tell you this but the games been dropped at the mo, so unless some one else takes it up its not gonna happen.I found this out a couple of days ago and was totally bummed, the boyf' was gonna buy it for me too
        Why dontcha get him to by you RDA...I mean *clears throat* One of those PHOTOS of RDA instead? With those cute little seals....Yes....I love those pictures for the seals.....

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          Congrats, sclaire! You passed 500! Jack's double-checking the count to be sure...

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER EVEN NOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH.............

Anyone have any good sticky up hair to celebrate?
          S
          P.S. When did they shelve the game? They have done so much work and PR! They even got RDA to show up to support it!

Comment

*squee* super- sticky up hair
            (sends an alert out for Bev)

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
              Some oldies but goodies and hopefully not too repeated. I really have to get to capping. Jack's thinking so too it seems.
              http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinblahks/images/HeroesPt1%20(13)b.JPG
              Me too Shelly! I am so far behind on my capping...I'm such a bad hussy!

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                *laughs* aww that's a shame. Fingers crossed it doesn't disappear for ever then, I probably spend too long in front of the comp as it is

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                  http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinblahks/images/Touchstone%20(27)b.jpg

For Critter who I haven't seen around thunking much and anyone else who enjoys the backwards hat. Welcome back to the Gutter Ambermoon!! Missed you!
                  Thanks ((((Shelly))))! Been lurking...I guess I'm still depressed about not seeing more of RDA this season. I can only hope we get a made-for-tv movie or something real soon......but then I could be depressed cause I'm a Pisces and we're known for our rapid mood swings!

And CONGRATS on 1600 POSTS!

Comment

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se...fth_Man008.jpg

The hubs and I are trying to build an addition on our house. It keeps raining on our floor. The hubs had this same expression about ten minutes ago.
                    (((((Ruralstar))))) sorry to hear it keeps raining on your new addition!

Jack can't believe it either!

Comment

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se...fth_Man008.jpg

EWWWWWWWWWWWW an addition...it'll be great when it's done! Great look on RDA....I'm sure a totally different meaning when it's on hubs!

Good Luck!
                      S

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                        REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER EVEN NOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH.............

Anyone have any good sticky up hair to celebrate?
                        S
                        P.S. When did they shelve the game? They have done so much work and PR! They even got RDA to show up to support it!
                        CONGRATS SCLAIREF99 ON 500 POSTS!
                        Hmmmm a request for sticky-up..let me dig thru my ImageShack..*crash bang* holds up pic...nope, not quite sticky-up...*more crashing banging* EUREKA!

Last edited by AmberMoon; 10 August 2005, 04:27 PM. Reason: forgot 99.....that's a song right?

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                          Hey Gang!
                          Can you believe it...haven't felt like posting in this thread lately...I think I should have my head examined or something!
                          Yes, I do believe it. Describes me lately too. *grins* Although I don't know about the head examination! (though I adore that funny smiley!!!!)

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

And for the post that brought me out of lurking mode:

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            straight, narrow road...so long...hard...full of danger...

Or a tight, twisting road, so hard and bumpy… sometimes a bit slippery when wet, careful when heading down… ‘cause y’know Jack does carry a long hard stick….
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Jack: “What’s this about me and sticks?”

Comment

Jack: “What about nice big guns?”

Comment

Working...
                                X